(plugin-alliance.com) Brainworx bx_2098 EQ / Brainworx bx_delay 2500

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Feb 20, 2018.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

bx_2098 EQ

[​IMG]

The Brainworx bx_2098 plugin is modeled after the iconic Amek 9098 EQ. The original, Neve-designed hardware has been reproduced in stunning detail by the Brainworx team. Now you can harness the power and tone of this classic British EQ in your own mixing and mastering sessions.

There will be a full-blown 9098 TMT console plugin later, and existing users will be able to upgrade for a minimum fee. No release dates to be announced yet, but we´ll let you know about it in time for sure.

Brainworx have added some truly innovative plugin-only features to the bx_2098 EQ updating it for the modern producer. Using patent-pending TMT (Tolerance Modeling Technology) you can use up to 20 truly varied instances across your mix. In addition to this the bx_2098 features full M/S control and a dedicated THD parameter.

bx_delay 2500

[​IMG]

he bx_delay 2500 has been developed by Brainworx from the ground up and features a clear, intuitive interface that allows you to get to the delay effect you want quickly. Its glitch-free delays are perfect for automated delay time changes for stunning non-static sounds.

bx_delay 2500 has everything you need to create everything from simple delay patches to experimental soundscapes and crazy cool beats. This is your new go-to delay.

By adding an extensive suite of effects to bx_delay 2500 Brainworx have created the perfect environment in which to create wild delay patches. Distortion, chorus and ducking have all been included to sculpt your perfect delay effect.

Using the now famous Brainworx M/S processing you can not only increase the width of any patch but critical low frequencies can also be controlled. The Mono Maker allows you to ensure everything below a specified frequency is perfectly in the center of the mix while your stereo image is left intact.

Source
    Plugin-Alliance

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

Thanks you for the info bro" =)

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Cheers for the info @thantrax ! :wink:
    I'm curious to know how the bx_2098 stands against Amethyst 3 by Acustica Audio. I enjoy the lattest greatly, I'll give bx_2098 a roll.
    PA does pretty good with emu

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. That delay is a beast. Thanks for the info.

6. lexeed

lexeed Platinum Record

I agree, the delay really does sound cool, but the eq sounded pretty meh, and no, it's not the video codec.
    But hey, it's new.

7. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

Bufff this delay soundsss great. Great video demo:beg:

8. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

from the demo its sounding GREAT! the MS part is awesome too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. The m/s bit also got my attention, it does sound awesome. Brainworx has it down wit dat.

10. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

11. odod

odod Rock Star

so the EQ got a lot of bad review eh

12. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

I believe the EQ was on sale for 39.99 for the last couple days. I didn't need it.

13. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

Great EQ but for me it is unusable to not have an output knob. Seems a bitch to me. if it wasn't for that it would be an instant buy

14. odod

odod Rock Star

i am thinking the same too

15. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Demoing it sindce yesterday. But there's supposed to be a channelstrip coming out as well (at least it was announced in 2018 when Dirk introduced the 2098 EQ Plugins on Gearslutz). It sounds nice but at this stage I have the Console E, G, N and Focusrite Channelstrips so I think I'll pass on this one. I am pretty sur it's one of those plugins which is going to collect dust in my case.

16. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Nice revival for a two-year-old thread. :winker:

This one has a pretty well working auto gain and therefore the input knob should be sufficient.

Additionally it has a unique saturation behaviour (adds more saturation with more bands just active).