Plugin Alliance Brainworx announces a new plug : Bx Mastercheck, now officialy released.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Talmi, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

ah...I hadn't seen but they actually sent me two personal codes, one for being a loyal customer and the other for the pick pack.
    I can't cumulate them so I only need one.
    If someone is interested in getting this one for 99$, the first pm I get, get the voucher.

I'm going to bed so I won't respond to any pm until later...

2. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

“I designed bx_masterdesk because I believe that a good sounding master doesn't need Artificial Intelligence or Virtual Assistants. This is the Analog Way of getting things done, and you're driving!”

Dirk Ulrich - Brainworx

3. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Personnally I think that the future of plugins or music with computers is more Artificial intelligence and virtual assistants and new types of synthesis than trying to reproduce obstinately 70 years old gear.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Grok

Grok Producer

Ok, but 70 years old gears have an euphonious quality which corresponds to human perception which is somewhat something close to eternal, or at least to about ten thousands of years, if we take into account the biological and psychic human evolutions durations.

So the artificial intelligence, and virtual assistants, and new types of synthesis, will obstinately try to reproduce 70 years to thousand years old gears.

And they are not able to innovate by themselves, so human "genius" will always be needed to invent a future ; no artificial intelligence and virtual assistants can do that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual