Plugin Alliance ADPTR MetricAB Out Now

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Sep 7, 2018.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

ADPTR MetricAB

[​IMG]

The Metric AB plugin enables you to compare your mix to any reference mix with a simple click of the A/B button.

It is designed to provide you with a clear, intuitive workflow and unique analysis tools. Welcome to the new standard in mix referencing. Just put it on your master channel and switch between your actual mix and CD or iTunes mixes by your favorite engineers and bands, other versions of your mix, etc.

Drag and drop up to 16 reference tracks into Metric AB and take advantage of features such as instant volume matching, cue and loop functions and various monitoring modes. Playback of your reference mixes can be synced with your DAW to create the perfect workflow.

Get technical with more advanced features including multiple analysis modes (spectrum, correlation, stereo image) and industry compliant LUFS loudness and dynamics metering. With Metric AB on your master buss you get all the data you need about your mix and reference audio simultaneously.

Metric AB will play back various formats, like WAV, MP3, AIFF and FLAC! All from within your mix session.

More info here - Price: $179,00 (Regular $199,00)

Note
    PA Heavy Hitter better checks last emails. Vouchers are arriving.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

4. jsmitty34

jsmitty34 Newbie

This reference software is amazing, handsdown.

5. Someware

Someware Ultrasonic

I have a $50 voucher and an $80 discount code for Plugin Alliance. Having demo'd this plugin for the past 3 days, I have to say I will be buying it. I didn't think I needed another AB referance plugin, but now I know I only need this one. The amount of information this plugin provides is excellent, and the audio level matching is so helpful. Buying it next week when I get paid. $49 for me with the codes and voucher, well worth it.