Plogue Chipsounds

Discussion in 'PC' started by tkrojam, Jan 12, 2014.

1. tkrojam

tkrojam Guest

For Plogue Chipsounds, I installed and then run the app in DAW. I got this window...
    [​IMG]

But you can see the requested files are present in the specific destination...
    So?

3. The Drum King

The Drum King Ultrasonic

You have to install the ARIA Engine, it goes in this order:

> Install ChipSounds
    > Install Crack
    > Install Aria Engine
    > Install Crack
    > Enjoy!

Here is the ARIA Engine: Download Me!

To install the engine run the ARIA_1.6.5.2_Update then run ARIA_1.6.5.2_Crack load your VST and you're good :)

4. tkrojam

tkrojam Guest

Thanks for your reply. I do installed ARIA Engine and its crack but the error window still appears...

5. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Rock Star

You haven´t installed it correctly so how do you fix that?

Simple solution to MOST problem is UNINSTALL clean the register (if necessary) and in some rare cases also delete some hidden program files
    Then reinstall and in this aND MANY MORE caseS ALWAYS READ NFO file as you haven´t done otherwise would have known it need the Aria Engine in order to work

6. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

If your on a 64bit os i think you'l need to have the aria installed in the Program Files and not the programfiles(x86), whether your running 32 or 64 plugins. or it may be the other way round. i cant remember exactly....

7. The Drum King

The Drum King Ultrasonic

This version of Plogue Chip Sounds works perfectly "Plogue Chipsounds v1.6.2.5"

What is your DAW?

8. webshark

webshark Member

Hey guys i have the engine and vst installed also, but im getting silence after 15 minutes? Can you use Aria engine 1.6.5.2 with Chipsounds 1.6.2.5 ??

Thanks guys

9. webshark

webshark Member

So reinstalled AGAIN. Seems to be working, and stay working during session BUT, I still have to reload the patch every time when re opening session. Anyone else having this issue?