Please pardon the noobness...legit libraries with bobdule kontakt?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by drumstuff, Jul 25, 2023.

1. drumstuff

drumstuff Member

I have searched and searched and I cant find a comprehensive answer to this. Please pardon my noobness. It's probably so obvious that no one bothers to mention it.

I use and love bobdule's kontakt (thanks Bob). There is a library that is not on the sister site or any other that I know of, and upon purchasing it, you input the serial in NativeAccess (I assume). I was thinking of just forking over the $ for it.

Questions:
    1. should i install native access and buy it, install it like normal, and it will run in bobdule's K?
    2. Is NA a no-no with BobD Kontakt being used?

I assume these "serial number-type" libraries were available to DL as ISOs before -- direct from NI's site. I checked Bob's site -- direct ISO links don't seem to be working these days (right?)...so I'm not sure of how else to get it. Besides, this library came around after his list was uploaded... at least on the wix site.

Any help is appreciated!

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

Best Answer
    if this library downloading via NA - yes, you need to install it.

you can use NA with ckacked Kontakt

4. Demloc

Demloc Platinum Record

I think Bob's bypass the RSA licencse completely, so as long as you have the library in your hard drive they will show on his Kontakt with ease. Just use the AddLibrary.exe tool and point it to where the librarys are.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
  5. AstralDis

AstralDis Producer

boddule releases are the most friendly of all. I was in the same situation as you and did not have any problems installing a legit library (through Native Access) parallel to many of the shared ones.

6. drumstuff

drumstuff Member

Guys, thanks so much. Demloc, thats the thing -- i saw in a promo video of how to install that you input the serial into NA and it will auto download...so I wouldnt have the library files until i put that serial in.

7. Frigomax

Frigomax Newbie

If you install Native Access for downloading this legit library, won’t it recognize other NI k*ed stuffs and make it run as demos ?