Please listen and give honest opinion/feedback

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by willdathrill, Aug 7, 2014.

1. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

Hello all! [​IMG]

This is a guy I know. Lives a couple states away,I never see him much anymore.Used to live close many yrs ago.

Anyway,he asked that I post his link and see what peoples opinions were on his tracks.It's Hip-Hop

He's kinda starting to get popular.He's an amatuer,but he's getting attention from professionals.

He basically said to say that he doesn't have very many friends or people he can trust

and just wants an honest opinion. He said all his people say things like "It's amazing!" etc...

and he just doesn't know if it's just them that like it or if it is actually that good?

He asked for my opinion yesterday,I thought it was pretty good.Especially "Be Me"

I'm trying to get him to make an account as we speak.(IRC chatting with him on rwd.fm)

Anyway,any thoughts,opinions,impressions,advice,and opinions would be very much appreciated.

I'll get him to read it and/or make an account (Then he can do it himself... :bleh: )

Here's the link. Thanks to all in advance! :bow:

[​IMG]

---- > CLICK HERE < ----

Peace! :mates:

3. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Very nice!!
    I'll check out the rest tomorrow,been a long day...The bit I heard sounded nice. :dancing: The mic is a lil too loud in the couple I heard.
    I'll check em out in the a.m. *yes*

4. Demon

Demon Producer

As some of you may know, I'm not into rap or hip hop. But this sounds like some of the stuff I listen coming out of my friends sound systems, that are into rap. I reckon the guy has talent! As Levitate said, turn the vocals down a bit (just a bit; I guess vocals are the highlight of this genre). It sounds elaborated and thought of. The lyrics are not random and meaningless at all. Great stuff.