Please help with tone2 plugins bundle

Discussion in 'Software' started by maxjon, Sep 5, 2018.

1. maxjon

maxjon Noisemaker

i have downloaded and installed Tone2 complete bundle with libraries and sounds i installed on mac everything is working fine expect the sounds are not working i got no libraries no sounds expect one plugin which is called Gladiator2 this plugin is loading all the sounds etc and other

・Electra2 v2.1
    ・Icarus
    ・RayBlaster
    ・Saurus2 v2.0

are not loading any sounds anyway Gladiator2 loads all sounds automatically when i installed and open the plugin all sounds were there please please please help me with that

3. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

You probably won't get them all to work together, Tone2 has many many hard-coded crap with it to prevent "tampering". I had to give up all but electra, rayblaster and gladiator to have a stable working environment. Also never install them in the same folder and not in a folder that is named after any tone2 product nor the company itself and most importantly - you have to set the key-files to READ-ONLY and change permissions in such a way that only the Admin account of windows can edit them in any way, block every other user from having any control over them.

If that doesn't work try older versions of rayblaster and electra, gladiator should be fine as it is.
    It's funny tho, I never really use them, had to have them during the great hype of tone2 but now they're just... meh.

4. maxjon

maxjon Noisemaker

yo
    you are a legend thank you so much my friend love u its working now