please help with Reviver plugin by fielding

Discussion in 'Software' started by kindleman, Apr 15, 2021.

1. kindleman

kindleman Member

hi all
    i wanted to try this plugin after seeing oliver power using it...
    downloaded from the sister site, i see its a few years old ... read all the comments tried all the suggestions but still cant find that folder inside urs/share/ ...
    i have show hidden files enabled but just cant see that folder ... any suggestions ?
    trying to make it work on mojave logic 10.5
    any idea ?
    thx!!!!

3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

If it is actually Users/Shared, then the folder should be above your account. Or just create it prior to install. (I think this changed on Mojave).
    There is no Shared folder via holding down alt and clicking on Go in Finder; the easy way to get to your hidden Library folder.
    1.33 was updated for Yosemite.
    That's 4 macOS's before yours!

4. kindleman

kindleman Member

Thx for ur reply. I dont think that users/shared ... it looks like something else... i made my hidden folders visable a while a go... i can see them with the transparent look... but this one.... just doesnt show up! Anybody that have tried to instal this plugin?