Please Help!!!Omnisphere 2 taking ages to load samples

Discussion in 'Software' started by Lunarpole, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

Guys from past few days i am not able to load samples in omnisphere 2

I mean i have to either restart the DAW and open omnisphere again or otherwise it's taking ages to load samples of 1 or 2 sec. long lol. After restart sample comes in library but that is very annoying and waste tons of time to restart the DAW again and again.

I you guys face similar problem please suggest some solution. I tried with different updates but same problem.

Re-installation already done, Also others things are working smoothly just sample loading thing is pissing me off

3. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

HI Lunar.. and thx for some nice inspiring work from time to time..

Anyhow, does it make any diffrence from where you load the samples? Like from another drive etc.. or loading the same samples into some other plugin..

4. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Do you have the library on separate drive? Ages ago I had similar problem with Stylus RMX on system drive. Now I have separate drive partitioned for Audio and Sample libraries only, and everything runs smoothly.

5. Lunarpole

I have internal drive for my samples and i was using this drive all the time i observe this thing after updating omni to 2.0.0 f update but also downgrade omni but nothing works

6. Lunarpole

yeah its seprate internal drive dedicated to my music

For example omni is install in C drive but all my sample stuff is in D drive of my computer