Please Check your Beliefs In to History and What is Going on In the World

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Zealious, Jun 11, 2019.

1. jkst

jkst Kapellmeister

There is a force and it's called love. I learned all this from that movie Interstellar.

MUUUUURPH!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. tvandlover

tvandlover Producer

Of course everyone is entitled to believe what they want, and discuss their ideas. The problem for me is that these mad american creationist idiots have managed to pressurise some schools into not teaching the real origin of the earth and life. Once you teach lies not facts at school, where do you stop? I say american because I have not observed this phenomenon or indeed 'The Rapture' elsewhere . 'Evolution is only a theory' they whine, completely ignoring or perhaps not understanding the fact that Einsteins conclusion that E=mc2 is also only a theory. Try telling that to the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki It's probably for similar reasons that the US has so many climate change deniers despite the fact that 99% of scientists believe it to be true. https://www.theguardian.com/environ...tbed-climate-change-denial-international-poll Beliefs are fine, just keep them to yourself

3. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

Not trying to be deceitful, my comment was a poor attempt at a joke...Maybe god forgot to give you a sense of humor!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. GT33

GT33 Kapellmeister

If anyone is here religious and want to spread some love i accept donations :)

money.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Haha. I was only half sure it may have been a joke! Sorry! lol
    I do take things too literally sometimes! Well, most times! :deep_facepalm:

6. Smoove Grooves

7. Ak3mi91

Ak3mi91 Platinum Record

I have only one thing to say: Dunning–Kruger effect. OP is obviously the "I know everything" person.

[​IMG]

8. DaVa-67

DaVa-67 Kapellmeister

I can understand where Zealous is coming from.
    From his posts it seems that he has swallowed a lot of red pills and is trying to warn us of some of the revelations he has found!
    I personally don't feel offended by this as it seems natural to me that if you find something out that a lot of us are maybe not aware of then you would feel inclined to warn others in a helpful way!
    Maybe he put it across in a way that made him look as if he was acting superiour and the rest of us were idiots.
    It's all in one's own personal interpretation I suppose.
    I personally believe that the system that we live in is ruled by Madmen and there is a lot of manipulation going on within MSM, politics and Social Media.
    It's not hard to see that if you are willing to step outside of your social conditioning.
    The rabbit hole goes deep if you are willing to step outside of your comfort zone and take a peek!

9. Smoove Grooves

We have the potential to overly complicate the most simple things, when actually the most depthy, complicated truth can be made simple.
    This is due to the 'gift' of 'thinking', which is overused, and wrongly used. Which is why we are given so much to mull over if we choose to follow it...
    When you need to change the oil in your car, you think, you do it, and then you stop thinking about it again; and continue your journey.
    'Thinking' is not conducive to the higher 5D way of being. And what we focus on, we become. Which, again, is why we are constantly given so much to think about when it is actually irrelevant to what we are, and detrimental.

Btw, @DaVa-67, re.
    ...I would suggest that you actually know this. This can then be let go of, to make way for the next stage...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. DaVa-67

DaVa-67 Kapellmeister

I believe that overthinking can definitely clog our minds but I still believe that we have to use our own reasoning and thought processes to figure out our place in this reality!
    Meditation and letting go of over stimulation certainly helps us to see more clearly but we should never shirk from the uncomfortable feelings we get when our own senses are telling us that we are being manipulated.

11. Smoove Grooves

No.
    I'm a Cruiser!

Even though everyone I know who has worked with him says he's a twat. 5833-tom-cruise.jpg
    He definitely would have won...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. DaVa-67

DaVa-67 Kapellmeister

DaVa-67 said: ↑
    I personally believe that the system that we live in is ruled by Madmen and there is a lot of manipulation going on within MSM, politics and Social Media.
    ...I would suggest that you actually know this. This can then be let go of, to make way for the next stage...

I would be interested if you could elaborate on this Smoove.

13. Smoove Grooves

Well. A little bit. But the inner work in regards the mind and heart does not involve thinking.
    I could ask you why you believe that, but ask yourself.
    Yes. But since one has seen this, one is no longer manipulated. At least in the way one was prior to seeing it.
    But we can continue to let ourselves be manipulated; after all, only you can decide what you will choose to focus on...

• List
  14. Smoove Grooves

I know.
    But at the risk of paraphrasing Morpheus, I can't spell it out to you.
    I'm deliberately alluding to something, which I would not be doing you any favours to elaborate on. Best to sleep on these things.
    If we were in the same room (not chat-room, but physically!) it would be way easier.

15. DaVa-67

DaVa-67 Kapellmeister

From your replies I get the feeling that you are involved in spiritual practices of some sort. Budism, Hinduism or something else!
    Whatever it is I find it interesting! :bow:

16. DaVa-67

DaVa-67 Kapellmeister

I understand! Pm if you fancy a private chat.:)

17. DaVa-67

DaVa-67 Kapellmeister

I totally agree! When we realise that we are being manipulated then we can see it for what it is and sidestep it!
    Manipulation however has many layers and we have to be constantly aware. If we ignore it then we disrespect ourselves.
    Letting go however is a spiritual practice. Does that mean that we keep it to ourselves?
    We are all messengers I believe but most folk choose to keep it to themselves and the ones that spread the word are classed as mad, crazy, tin foil hat conspiracy far right theorists!!
    We live in crazy times my friend!:woot:

18. sir jack spratsky

sir jack spratsky Producer

moronic..... stop smoking whatever it is my friend...... get a job...help the homeless....feed the poor....be humble

19. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

I'm wondering if others share my reading list.
    Screen Shot.jpg Screen Shot 1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. Smoove Grooves

@notsoloud Thanking you, Sir! <drags pic to desktop>
    Embarassed to tell you how low my percentage was that I've read! lol