Please answer this factually, and honestly?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by panther5, Jun 23, 2012.

1. panther5

panther5 Kapellmeister

Can anyone give me the real reason uploaders don't use Mediafire, ifile.it, or jumbofiles. These are SO MUCH faster than other sites. Thank you.

3. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Kapellmeister

well you want to get files from sites that dont have waiting time right?some people want everything free and i can`t believe can`t afford to pay $10 dollars for a hosting subscription,also i know that most of the uploaders want to make some money and that is the reason they dont use Mediafire, ifile.it, or jumbofiles.

4. panther5

panther5 Kapellmeister

O.K., Nightwalker. If I get your drift, you're saying people who want to download software for free (not taking into account the exhorbitant cost of their internet service) are cheap f*ckers that are too greedy and impatient to wait 24 hrs. for a password, or wait for agonizingly slow downloads. Furthermore, the uploaders on this site and many others, are selling stolen, or at the very least, copyrighted software, and whine and cry that they're getting taken advantage of if they can't. IMO, this whole situation is a sick f*cking mess.

5. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

wildchild,

:hug:

6. urOk

urOk Member

I'm not greedy, I don't have money. :(

7. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

I use mediafire for small files that I share with small groups of people. I herd that if you get reported, MF could ban you entire account/files.

There are some people that use ifile/jumbo, but those are usually for larger files.

8. HPF

HPF Kapellmeister

there a dozens of good services even without waiting times and captchas, the only reason why the shitty services are used is: there are f***ing filthy whores and enough clients - making it profitable and begging for more. Stop downloading from crappy hosting services, thats the only way to change it. I really dont care if someone gets few bucks for his downloaded files, but i really hate it to wait and enter captchas for insanely slow download speeds again and again, they actually should pay us for doing all this naggy and bothering stuff to get a file ... better wait till a torrent appears and get it that way, that is actually real sharing.

9. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Kapellmeister

the exhorbitant cost of their internet service?come on man i dont think you pay more than $100 dollar for your internet service,we can`t get everything for free,people want free stuff but cant pay for at least a file hosting service just for f*cking $ 10 dollars per month,get a debris account and you are set.

10. jayhind

jayhind Ultrasonic

Agree with HPF. Bittorrent is real sharing. Warez on filehosters will always suck unless you are a compulsive downloader and have premium accounts to all the big sites.

11. smartlad

smartlad Member

It's even funnier when they moan about all their hard work being stolen.. I just don't get how they've got the nerve to complain.

Some people are getting too big for their boots and are forgetting things ran just fine before without them and that they arn't as important as they would like to think they are!

edit: SAiNT has updated his post next door, it's worth reading!

12. lukie

lukie Newbie

I would say "just be grateful people are still up loading in to day climate"

13. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

Bottom Line: Most of the Uploaders are only going to use filehosts that have "affiliate" programs. Meaning, they will only use sites that will pay them for every download they receive. Since these Uploaders control the success or failure of this site, they can do whatever they want.

14. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

my answer is: People these days are jerks and are selfish, that's why. Always after money :/ and not wanting to help one another

15. lysergyk

lysergyk Kapellmeister

there are several reasons I believe..the main one being able to capitalize on thievery...and so as to do so, they need hosts that are reliable and available to the greatest number...so ifile, jumbofile etc are not really in the ballpark..even mediafire which is rather "mainstream" blocks lots of countries in Asia for example ...

now no one should download from crappy hosts...if you dont download, after a short while, they'll just stop using it... that simple! *yes*

and it's not tomorrow I'll get a premium to DL warez...especially as where I live, it's dirt cheap and widely available... as soon as it's released it's for sale for a few cents (shipping included ofc!)...eg 140gb of East west banks..for 6 euro...500gb of vienna banks for 10 euros ...beat that..I dont even know how the guys can make money! :rofl: