Places to buy oem windows licence?

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by mlb4sheaz, Mar 5, 2012.

1. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

Im trying to find somewhere that sells windows 7 oem licences? i found this place: http://www.tech-licenses.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=2&currency=GBP

anyone had any experience with sites such as these?

Cheers :)

3. zalbadar

zalbadar Ultrasonic

I got no exsperence but personally I'd only trust microsoft for official liecences to their products.
    I got my windows 7 from a real life shop. It was a licence and cd but more importantly to prove it was real the box had a sticker on the seal that said opening this you agree to the terms and conditions, which where written on the box.

basically get it from microsoft or a place you trust, not a unknowen place on the web

If you need the hole opperating system
    http://emea.microsoftstore.com/UK/en-GB/Microsoft/Windows/Windows-7

if your up gradeing
    http://emea.microsoftstore.com/UK/en-GB/Microsoft/Windows/Windows-7/Windows-Anytime-Upgrade

If you know what this shop sell is real then it's a big saveing, £100 licence for £30, but I'd have doubts about it

If your gonna try it Good luck

4. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

I hear what your saying, and i know you are %100 right. I've ordered a key anyway for testing purposes. They accept paypal so i guess theres a limited insurance there....

il re post here if it does or doesnt work for future reference

5. svmiller

svmiller Newbie

Sorry I'm late. I'd say same as Zalbadar, but in some cases you can check it's webutation. But in this case, they got nothing for this website...

Let us know how it was, will ya?

6. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

Update: recieved the license this morning via email by the time id woken up. And it has worked perfectly :) i guess time will tell now but im very hopefull. I just installed an oem version of windows 7 professional which you can find anywhere. and then purchased the key from the site above :) the strange thing is ultimate edition key is only a fraction more expensive. wish id installed that now. Hope this helps someone out there :wink: cheers