Pitch and ModWheel wont work with Analog Lab V

Discussion in 'Software' started by Martel, May 14, 2023.

1. Martel

Martel Platinum Record

I use a Komplete Kopntrol S49 MK2 and the ModWheel and Pitch wheel wont work in the DAW plugin.

It work perfectly fine in the Arturia Analog Lab V Standalone version but I cannot make it work in the DAW plugin.

Any ideas ?

I tried to look at assigning it inside the Plugin but I can't find where and how.

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Best Answer
    What DAW are you using, and does the S49 work correctly with your other virtual instrument plugins?

Your DAW is a middle-man for the data coming in from the S49 and then it is linked to the VST/AU plugin. If your DAW has some stock instruments, test the S49 to one of them so you can see what is going on. Usually I will just connect the S49 to the Arturia synth plugin and not Analog Lab.

Last edited: May 14, 2023
  4. Martel

Martel Platinum Record

You were 100% correct.

I am using Studio One and the issue was the options checked in the CC config window in Studio one that all need to be uncheckd.

Thank you so much for that. I really appreciate !