Pirates Plan To Beat Up Amazon & Disrupt The Ebook Market

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catalyst, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

3. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

Honestly fuck both Torboox and Amazon! Pirating or non Pirating, they are all making us victims of marketing and materialism. Even pirating sites like the pirate bay and such are like that. Neither have any interest other than the fact that they wan't control over culture and wan't to seperate people into different groups called 'market' and 'demographic' and use these weak-minded, submissive, easily persuaded individuals to cause disruption towards an already fucked up world!

See this is why I like Warez cracking groups, cuz these guys don't give a shit about any of it, they just do what they do for the technical challenge and intelligence level and to one up others in the scene. They don't wan't others downloading there cracks and shit, it just causes more trouble. They just see the scene as a place where they can express there techincal intellectualism and reverse engineering abilites cuz they feel like they belong in that area. :snuffy:

I apologize if I sound a bit too loud and over-emotional...it was just voting day in Australia and I fucking had a miserable 10 seconds of filling out the ballet and dropping it in the ballet box! Completely destroyed my day because it made me start thinking about how shit both parties are and I voted for a party for the first time in my life and usually I choose to vote an empty ballet but I got sucked in to the hype...and this year I was going so well not getting sucked into any type of trend or hype AND I HAD TO RUIN MY CONSISTENCY...right when it was going so well... :(