Pigments 5

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by 2poor2, Jun 28, 2024 at 7:02 PM.

1. 2poor2

2poor2 Producer

hello all,
    I was just wondering,
    What is the best way, to try pigments (windows), from sisi (sister site) ?
    - installing the latest Arturia V collection v10 version from the Japanese witches, then, deleting all the unnecessary instruments , and only leave pigments ? (I think the version 4.1.x is included in the v10) ?

- installing and trying (or not) the version 5.x released by VR, because it works flawlessly/ fine/badly ?

- installing and trying the version 5.x released by josenacha, because it works amazingly/ fine/ badly ?

- installing the witches version of the V collection v10, removing everything except pigments 4.x, then, grabbing the latest version of pigments from the official site + install it, because the emulator will also work with future retail updates ?

Any idea ? Thanks.

3. Fireplace

Fireplace Ultrasonic

VR Pigments works just fine, never had a problem with any of the VR Arturia releases. The bigger choice would be whether to download to whopping 25 GB soundbanks just for the extra Pigments sounds.