Pianoteq STAGE.....WOW!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bump, Feb 12, 2020.

1. major7th

major7th Newbie

I have Pianoteq Stage for quite a long time, used it for numerous jobs. My fav thing is to set "Condition" parameter to something around 1.00.

BUT somehow I don't always like how Pianoteq turns out in a full mix. In fact, I don't like it very often. And now and then I would just replace it with good old Grand Piano from Halion 4 factory library, or maybe even a piano for Avenger factory library. Seems to suit better for my arrangements (mostly pop/rock music)...

Having said that, I still enjoy playing Pianoteq with my Yamaha P-90 digital piano keyboard.

2. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Noted. Sorry.

3. Stryves

Stryves Platinum Record

No don't!! That beer leads to 2 beers, than you end up like me. That path isn't something I reccomend to anyone. Smoove be sooth. It's ok, you're ina safe space. no beers, you're good. all good. all good.

And right.

4. tori

tori Platinum Record

The playability for a pianist who needs to practice is the best. But I think the sound still needs a little more improvement. But it's still pretty good and better than most sample-libraries. I hope the next version replaces the Garritan CFX Concert Grand for me... That's the only piano I know that sounds and feels a little better to me.

5. mrkd

mrkd Noisemaker

I usually play it in Pianoteq then copy the midi into a sampled library. I love the playability of pt but I feel like it isnt sitting in the mix as nicely as my other (sampled) pianos.