Percussion & Drum Samples?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by on3simpleclick, Nov 24, 2014.

1. on3simpleclick

on3simpleclick Noisemaker

I recently had my main hardrive crash on me & I lost all of my samples. I can't begin to remember what sample packs I had on there, but I'm wanting to restock them. Can anyone recommend any good sample packs that are worth having? I mainly make hip-hop, pop, rock & orchestral, so I don't want anything that sounds remotely like EDM.

3. miklan

miklan Noisemaker

Hi Onesimpleclik,

Loops? One Shot?
    Everything that comes from Drum Broker worth it (Hip-Hop beats, Breaks, modern or vintage/old School).

Peace.

4. mono

mono Audiosexual

you could have a look here too.

http://www.goldbaby.co.nz/products.html

you should always have a backup hard drive and burn your stuff to disk as well 10c a disk is not much.
    i think most of us go true this once its called learing the hard way , :drummer:

5. tjgoa

tjgoa Ultrasonic

damage kontakt lib.

6. thebert

thebert Member

You may be able to recover most, if not all, of the stuff on your crashed drive - there are many recovery software programs on the market which can do this.

7. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

My deepest condolences, onesimpleclik. :(

This reminded me that I don't have a backup of all the samples I use. Always have a backup. Recovery software only works when HD is not completely screwed.

I can pretty much recommend only Big Fish Audio and Wave Alchemy sample libraries.

Cheers!

8. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

There's no such a thing as a screwed HD... assuming you are willing to pay the price.
    Some forensic companies will be able to recover all your HD in almost 100% of the cases but the only drawback will be the cost.

It's up to you to consider if it's worth it.

9. mono

mono Audiosexual

Hi you can read more on how to get your sounds back here,i taught it was gone as in not working ?

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/14818-lost-data-western-digital-hd-drive-help/page__p__99305__fromsearch__1#entry99305

there are a few more topics posted on audiosex that should help you out if it still works, :wink:

10. on3simpleclick

on3simpleclick Noisemaker

The HDD had a mechanical fault, so I'm not willing to pay for a recovery.
    I'll check out all of the suggestions, i'm mainly loosing for One-Shots, I don't like using loops.
    Thanks everyone