People I would Punch In The Throat If They Were Next To Me In Line At A Gas Station

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Oct 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Aliens

Aliens Guest

If were talking kvr then there are many suitable candidates worthy of a left, left right combination to the jugular.

If I had to pick one it'd have to be theom. I wouldn't think twice about busting her windpipe, but I would be ashamed of myself a little later knowing I'd fucked up what appears to be a right old mental.

Seriously though, not being a violent person and all, I would happily kick his rancid drama queen shit in :rofl:

Now banned on kvr (finally), and posting (agressively as ever) as TNM on gearslutz, if your reading, sweetie, do say hello :mates: :bleh:

Never have I had someone admit in public to screen grabbing posts off the internet as 'evidence' for lawsuits.
    Duurrrrrrrpp

2. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Í've seen this guy in metal threads, amp sims specially. But even if he speaks too much categorically for my taste (Recabinet 4 is the best) I don't recall him being rude.

3. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

Steven Slate.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List