People I would Punch In The Throat If They Were Next To Me In Line At A Gas Station

Discussion in 'humor' started by Moogerfooger, Oct 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Okay before I get a warning for being too provocative :bleh: lol. Anybody else know this douchebage? He goes by Evil Dragon on several forums. Maybe it's his avatar that bothers me a little too much. But anytime a Kontakt tweak or custom script is mentioned his ass always shows up complaining about "You are breaking EULA laws" or some other bullshit. 99% of the time people simply want a less cluttered browser space & are asking how to condense or change Kontakt wallpapers. Others are trying to script some really difficult shit. But like I said, this douche always shows up. Making sure to use words only IT professors would utter in front of a freshman class to simply make up for his lack of genitalia length & girth.... I apologize if this post offended anyone. But I really needed to vent. I simply cant stand him :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  3. Aurevoir

Aurevoir Member

I think he works for Native Instruments :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Skull

Skull Producer

Assholes. They are here no matter where you go. (no offense though, really)

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Ive seen him all over the reaper forum long ago

6. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Good to know he's out there, working had to fix the internet. I feel so much better. Maybe Evil DragQueen can help me with my grammar and terrible typing, too. If he's not too busy. That would be nice. :yes:

7. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

hahaha Evildragon. He is indeed all over the place. Knowledgeable guy though.

8. thethirdperson

thethirdperson Producer

Duuuuuude! This thread wins the internet! I'm sure IRL they are great people but there are a few people with silly avatars on the NI forums that I just really have to scroll past to avoid bursting a blood vessel out of anger. They never have anything useful to say, just something like I'm sure they are working on a fix. There are also people on there who masquerade as "users" that are either the ultimate NI fanboys or employees that won't ever hear a bad word about Native Instruments. I can't do it most days . . . for real.

9. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

this

10. thethirdperson

thethirdperson Producer

I'm not gonna list anyone personally because like I said I'm sure if I met them IRL we'd probably hit it off and they've got feelings too and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I have to avoid that place like the plague.

11. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

@Moogerfooger being 1 warning away from being banned, it takes balls to surf on the edge. I respect that. I already thought the last incident would have transformed you into a sweet hamster with fluffy fur, but you're still there! Now this is in no way meant to encourage you to go further. On the contrary, I want you to be in this community, and to be as you are - so take care not to step over the border.

Having said that, the only people I would punch in the throat if they were next to me in line at a gas station are those that would punch me in the throat while they were next to me in line at a gas station.

12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@Moogerfooger you do know that.. I AM Evil Dragon? muahahahahahahaha

nahh... but he probably is here watching and (now) waiting...
    wish I had a dime for every time I saw his glowering mug.... tsk tsk

@tulamide I say we take up a collection and get him some umm Ritalin? would a group buy on that save him ?
    plus we are getting pharmacy threads here now... :dunno:

13. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

I'm no fan of chemicals from the pharma industry. How about some weed? Same effect, more enjoyable, even legal in a fifth of the world!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@tulamide.. still have the trafficking issues.. but guess we could bitcoin him and make him sign a covenant..

still appears to be illegal across the board in Germany, but set to change next year?

15. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

@Herr Durr it was never such a big issue in Germany, since we're neighbours to the Netherlands. Currently it is legal in Germany for invalids if no other medicine helps - and only on case-by-case decision. But, one invalid just won a trial. He claimed that buying overpriced M. in a drugstore is too much for his budget. He's now allowed to breed plants for his own consuming.

16. We can grow three plants per adult household member in Baselland here in Switzerland.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

18. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

3rd house on the left.The one with the lemon trees
    This video is so Apple-ish.Like an Apple ad scenery with Apple's ad kind of music and Apple's ad way of jump cuts and Apple's coloring and i could continue all day long with Apple-ish stuff.Good work girl.Your "bail" with Apple was a pleasant marketing strategy, adopted by Apple and gave some numbers to both of you as i see.Keep up the good work. :headbang::mad:

19. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

The places I've seen him he's been cool and knowledgeable. None of those were threads speaking about things that break EULAs of products from the company he works in, though :)

20. Impressive

Impressive Guest

That guy's avatar creeps me out. He looks like he's gonna jump out of my computer screen & violate my rectum. I bet when he was launched from his mom's vagina the doctor took one good look at the the baby boy & said "Holy shit, this is one ugly baby. M'am, you gotta register this ugly piece of shit as a level 10 sex offender. I'm sorry but it's just too frigging ugly. Please don't let it out of the house. Please, for my daughter's colon, keep him in the basement."
    Yeah & if you stand in the mirror, spin around, & say "Evil Dragon" 3 times, he jumps out from behind the curtains & pillages your anus while telling you about how Nazi Instruments Kontakt was used in Camp Auschwitz to sample cooking jews & keytracked it to the tune of "Do you know the muffin man?" but they called it "Did jew know the muffin man?"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  21. Wurlie Rocker

Wurlie Rocker Producer

For some reason I've always confused his avatar with Cliff Burton's pic. I believe I saw Cliff stare like that somewhere.

The guy comes off as an entitled smartass with a touch of a douchey fragrance on, but hey, that's internet there for you.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List