Paysafecard Begins Banning VPN Providers

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Catalyst, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Mark my words: it's coming. All they have to do is require VPNs to keep logs but of course they've opted with the idiotic cutting of payments for completely legal services option which won't last long. After all we are dealing with a bunch of tools so it might take them a while to get it through their thick skulls that this method won't work. However make no mistake they are coming for your freedoms...well at least those they haven't already demolished:
    Paysafecard Begins Banning VPN Providers

3. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

Gotta love this "preventive measures" strategies. Not to mention, that it's pretty much labeling a service as "rogue" or "criminal" as well as its users/customers in a totally grey area. What does that say? Well, for what it's worth, I say that I'm pretty sure that, let's say, quite a few pedos are probably using their services to make transactions. They should close down immediately cause they wouldn't want their service to be used for illegal activities. OR at least make all their transactions available a priori to the authorities.

Thank you Paysafecard for showing us the right way and taking our hand to guide us to what you know is better and should be avoided.

"If you've got nothing to hide, you shouldn't worry" Apply it to everything. Let's see some transparency from governments and companies. They could be conspirators for all I know. Or that doesn't work both ways? Enlighten me? :rofl:

(Hello NSA)