Paying homage to any artwork and no reason to excuse

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Rockdaset

Rockdaset Newbie

#1 dance music is not template based. It maybe now but that is because that is what producers have done to mobetize their work. Yes there are plenty of chumps using them.

#2 Dance music can be the most technical music you will ever produce. From Sound design to mixing and mastering.

#3 Dance music influences everything from country to classical and the other way around.

I mix for the best of all worlds from metal to underground dance music, indie and major.

I agree the current state is failing but keep an open mind you style of music will be better for it. Chumps are everywhere and my suggestion is to let your music do the talking.

2. [​IMG]

Why don't yall come on down fer some home cookin' ambient psytrance, you hear me.

3. A little dance music, magical and alive...

4. TW

TW Guest

Every redneck (not meant as an insult) loves a nice wobbble bass while square dancing.

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

I changed the insulting title and am a big apologizer to all of my friends. Please forgive me.:bow:

6. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

people who don't like dance music don't see it in context.
    and, you can have dance music that is 'sitting still music' ( checkout some aphex twin, or squarepusher or Plaid, Orbital .. thomas dolby).
    foster sounds like a luddite to me. and, btw, it isn't easy... easy is an insult in fosters deluded head, but it is just bigotry - the guy [?] knows not what he is gibbering about...

7. foster911

foster911 Guest

I was totally wrong and now I'm trying to love anything like Wikipedia.:mates: