Paying homage to any artwork and no reason to excuse

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Jul 10, 2017.

1. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Today at the gym someone asked a trainer "why bodybuilding must adhere to these strict rules of nutrition and exercise in order to get bigger? Why just eating junk food watching tv and getting bigger is not considered bodybuilding?"

Every activity has it's own Foster :woot:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Ankit

Ankit Guest

It's up to you if you want to make simple music like martin garrix or something difficult like infected mushroom.

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

OK! Please calm down.:bow: I just tried to encourage people to diversify their listening habits. When it does not happen, these reactions would be understandable.

4. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

No you didn't. You called people who like certain types of music stupid.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. foster911

foster911 Guest

I did not call people stupid. I just said stupid dance music (stupid as an adjective for dance). I greatly respect and esteem AS and its members and never do it. Just show me an example I've offended anyone in my whole 1600 posts.

My problem is sticking to some hollow genres and wrongly expounding and bringing some erroneous philosophies for them for presenting as best than they really are.:yes:

And I'm sure if they think a bit without imprecisely taking up the cudgels on behalf of their listening, everything will change.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
  6. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

The title of your thread includes "stupid dance music listeners". I guess you could read that 2 ways so if I read 'stupid' as referring to listeners and you meant dance music I apologise. I would disagree though because there is some great dance music out there and calling one particular genre stupid is a little stupid in itself.

7. foster911

foster911 Guest

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  9. foster911

foster911 Guest

10. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Man you really had to do it, didn't you? I was just about to go to the studio and get some work done and now all my inspiration is ruined. :suicide:

11. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

I like a bit of The Album Leaf @foster911, saw them last year in London. I knew that eventually you'd say something that made sense :winker:

12. foster911

foster911 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  13. foster911

foster911 Guest

14. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star

btw, there are so many great artists in trance, worth to check them ;) they're good/kind people in the real life too

SoundLift, Andy Blueman, Simon O'Shine, Kelly Andrew, Afternova, Sound Apparel, New World, Playme, French Skies, Ahmed Romel, Geert Huinink, Dreamy, John Sunlight, Ico, Illitheas, Bluskay & Keyplayer, TrancEye, tranzLift, Ikerya Project, Matt Bukovski, Type 41, Andy Elliass, ARCZI, Arctic Moon, RAM, Sunset, Adam Nickey, John Waver, Farhad Mahdavi, Mhammed El Alami, Ula, Plutian, Paul Pele, Blue Silence, Paul Rigel, Etasonic, Emmanuel Congeddu, ReOrder, Sebastian Brandt, Six Senses, Sergey Nevone, Philler Music, Mike Van Fabio, Nery, Bernis, Sunlight Project, Abandoned Rainbow, David Szurok, C-Systems, Starlyte, Hiroki Nagamine, Johannes Fischer, Nikolauss, O.B.M Notion, Joer Van Ray, James Williams, Morvan, Kinetica, Manuel Le Saux, Matt Chowski, Kheiro & Medi, Kaimo K, Cold Rush, Hazem Beltagui, James Dymond, McAree & Clancy, Ozo Effy, Mohammed Bahi, Will Atkinson, Simon Patterson, Giovannie De Sadeleer, Will Atkinson, Jordan Suckley, Stephane Badey, InnerSync, Mostfa & Mostfa, Paul Miller, The Cloudy Day, Qpolit, Derek Palmer, Derek Recay, A & Z, Flynn & Denton, Cold Rush, Haig & Raffi, Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic, Andy Tau, Avenger, Super 8 & Tab, Adam Nickey, Dan Stone, Suncatcher, Sophie Sugar, 7 Skies & Static Blue, Nitrous Oxide, Sunny Lax, Thomas Bronzwaer, Aly and Fila, Photographer, Damian Wasse, Allen Watts, Josh Ferrin & Allan Morris, etc.

some random picks

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017

15. Dance to this.

16. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Sorry about that, brah.
    Looking on the bright side, tho'. What you lay down in the studio today will be up to 1,000,000 times more musical. :)

17. GODSanAI

GODSanAI Kapellmeister

18. G String

G String Rock Star

Thanks for such a list!

I'm suddenly thinking about how we used to listen to 'trance' in the forests, in Wales in early/mid 90s. That "stupid music" is 25 years old now! And still the cutting edge of production imo.

19. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star

20. Yeah man. That Council of Dresden were reet boogahs fer the ecstacy.