Pay you to help me

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Gino09, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Anybody with NI Massive experience?

2. waveform90

waveform90 Noisemaker

3. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Wave, I really appreciated, I got it. Love it, but then I got Serum, I love it more :)

4. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Hello Thuglife, I tried the Patch resave, took really deep breath and I pulled the trigger, what a relief. Now it goes to my G drive every time there are files missing and VOILA, the lib comes on, really appreciate the help, best of all I didn't have to pay anybody :)

The only thing left is figuring out is how to open multiple patches in Kontakt and hearing them, on the right pane. Paul in here gave me some steps, just need to concentrate on that. Hard to come home after 8 hours in a damn construction site and do it.

5. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

Im happy to read that it worked for you.
    Now you know how to and that it is a useful function you might not wanna miss.
    Im gonna tell you now how to solve that last Problem.
    Create for example 5 Stereo instrument tracks - (as many as instruments you like to use + 1 for your kontakt instance) just like you did create 1 already for opening kontakt. Go to view, edit window view and make a selection on instruments as well as you should already have inserts a-e selected.
    Now you go back to your edit window where you now have your (1,2,3,4,5...) instrument tracks. Go to the first one and Name it kontakt if you like to do so, Put kontakt on there and load the instruments Into that kontakt window. Just one after another.
    The midi channels should now Show up like @Paul Pi already told you [a] 1 first Patch
    [A] 2 second Patch, [a] 3 3rd and so on.
    If Not, just do it like that.
    Now go back to the edit window and in the instrument view which you selected before go to the midi output selector and select none on the one with the kontakt instance.
    Then you go to instrument 2, midi output selector and select Inst 1 kontakt midi in 1 -> channel 1 or kontakt - kontakt midi in 1 -> channel 1 if you Renamed it
    Instrument track 3 do the Same and select channel 2 and so on...
    Now you just get the track you like to play armed by hitting the record Button and hit the Keys on your keyboard. Now they should play the different Patches.
    Good luck with that :)

6. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Hello Sir, Couldn't find tranvst on Sugar Bytes site, any alternative, I need Nexus 2.2 to work, thank you?

7. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Hello, so I have this problem with Kontakt, I have tried Batch resave, didn't work?

Attached Files:

8. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Hello Thuglife

So I updated my PC from Win 7 to 10, now I have some plugin not working and some still working, so strange. Kontakt 6 is not working but I am able to launch as a stand alone, so what is the problem, why can't I insert it in PT 2019? Appreciate it.

9. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

I appologize Mr, just saw your post, don't know how I missed it, but I figured out, thank you a million.