Pay you to help me

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Gino09, Mar 23, 2019.

1. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

what?! nobody is gonna get paid?

unsubbed

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. teach me plz

teach me plz Banned

Hi, give me 2'000 $ via paypal and i will help you out via TV. I will also optimize your pc (i have years of experience). PM me if interested

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

at least youre honest heh heh

4. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

That is hilarious.

5. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Ok here is something for you, why I only can load 1 patch into my Kontakt, even if I open 3 or 4 only the first one plays. I have to close all of them and load one at a time, not sure if I explained it clearly? I can snap some picture if you want me to.

6. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

I can tell you. If you pay me ;)

7. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

That's because each new patch is automatically set to increment to the next midi channel. So the first one is set for midi channel 1 and next will be midi channel 2, the next midi 3 and so forth... if you add extra midi channels in your DAW, set accordingly, you'll then be able to access them all at the same time - or indeed you could set each kontakt channel to the same one...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

Actually, reading the title, he wants us to pay someone to help him.
    Or simply just paying him to help him with the money.

9. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

You must be on drugs.

10. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

I am trying to resave, but I am getting a warning, unless you know what you are doing,,,,,, very scary :)

11. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Thanks Paul, I will try.

12. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

This Warning message pops up everytime you want to perform a batch resave - you dont need to be scared of it - handle it like Nike, JUST DO IT :)

For the other thing: @Paul Pi my Mate already said it and everything is right about it. Just additional Info. If you want to play a Patch without midi out channels, they are always playing on A1 or you can Set them to omni. other that nothing more needs to be said, Paul Pi gave you right Information as he always does :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

If I can add on to what @Paul Pi said, the advantage of this is so that you can treat each Contakt instance separately on individual tracks in your DAW.

I might be wrong but I understand it to be that only certain libraries can be batch resaved while others can be regally screwed up. I'd also venture to say that in this instance a simple File/Save As in the contakt menu would suffice. A window will open up and I usually add a modified title for the patch and select "absolute path" and "Patch Only" otherwise it will re render all of the sample files which is unnessasary.

That error you got usually happens when contakt can't locate certain files needed to execute the patch.

14. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

Damn, so many times I wish Id have had someone to call.

15. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

Well, I could also be wrong, but I thought he referred to following Popup Window
    [​IMG]
    that appears anytime you want to perform a Batch resave. But I'm with you, sometimes batch resaves give you errors like i explained in the original Post -> Quote: "sometimes it asks you for specific files that can't be found in there. Just point back to the root folder of your library and click ok. Usually then it works just fine. If it again claims that there are files missing, THEY ARE, so your library is incomplete then.", and usually that just does it for me. If the Library is too corrupted, as of my experience, Kontakt just tells me, aborts the Process and behaves like i never performed a Batch resave, or just to the Point of the error.
    I can't recall anytime i had batch resaving messing it up for me that bad, that i wasnt able to work with that library anymore and of course,

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL LIBRARY BEFORE CHANGING ANYTHING, so you can always go back to the Point it worked flawless.

And of Course, that it never happened to me doesn't mean it cannot happen, but I think that's really not often the case. But good Point, @KungPaoFist you're again absolutely Right, just wanted to get to make it clearer, and i think he did not speak of an error message, just a warning message, but nevertheless, what you said was at least worth mentioning.

@Gino09 to make it even clearer. You don't need to perform a batch resave on the regular with every library. I just told you to and how to, because with that specific library (remember "if you are not Omar"), "Omar" already performed a Batch resave, which resaves the Patches in your specific Directories to make kontakt Access them much quicker. But since those were not your directories, Kontakt was not able to find the samples anymore, because the path had changed and now you Need to tell Kontakt the Right path again, to make it find YOUR sample Folder. That's what it's all About, just to get that clear and get rid of any confusion.
    So again, this warning popup appears anytime you perform a Batch resave. If you don't want to get Things screwed up, just in case duplicate the original library somewhere else before Performing a Batch resave. If anything goes wrong, delete the Batch resaved one and replace it with the original. No Need to be scared :winker:

16. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Yes sir I don't do Patch resave all the time, I am accessing my lib's fine, I was just trying to fix Orchestra lib. Now I need to go back and read all the responses slowly. I will keep you posted gentleman.

17. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Ok gentlemen, so i was able to add Orchestra, file format nicnt, with Addlibrary.exe, I tried other Kontakt library with same command, but I get no lib found, so the addlib.exe worked on Orchestra but not others, they are all Kontakt by the way, so why?

18. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

Is there a .nicnt file in the lib's root folder? If not:
    (a) ask on the sister site 'cos someone may have already created one for it, or...
    (b) just roll your own... locate mini-nicnt & download. Drop this little tool in the folder and run it. It will generate the .nicnt for you....The thing to understand is that each kontakt lib needs a unique SNPID. Again, if you look around here (or again on the sister site) you should be able to locate a list of libs with their respective IDs. Some libs simply don't have one, 'cos the creators simply couldn't afford/justify the cost NI charge to receive an official SNPID from NI... oh and the incredible @NYCGRIFF & co post lib wallpapers for just about every lib every created... download the appropriate image, rename it 'wallpaper' and stick that in the lib folder too... the trick is to make a note of every self-generated ID you create, so you don't confuse yourself with conflicting IDs later... anyways, after you've done all that, just run kontakt's 'add library' tool again and you should be good to go!

However, if the kontakt lib does already contain a .nicnt file in its root folder, then you've got yourself a SNPID conflict... that's a bit more involved and there are already numerous posts on how to resolve this elsewhere on the site already...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  19. Rockdaset

Rockdaset Newbie

@The Pirate These resources and your contributions are greatly appreciated! I need some help from someone like you.
    Not hours but if you got a minute. DONT MAKE MONEY OFF RELEASES there is no wiggle room in the code yo! Read nfo's

20. Gino09

Gino09 Newbie

Thank you paul. I need to do this on Sat when i am done with stupid job and relax.