Particle Sound releases JNO I Classic Synth - Kontakt

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Feb 4, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Particle Sound has announced JNO I, the first release in a new Carbon series of Kontakt formatted
    classic synthesizer instruments.

JNO I features 477MB of lovingly sampled sounds from the Roland Juno 106 arranged into 30 fully
    tagged .nki based presets. In addition to the standard sampled raw waveforms these include full
    original sounds that offer such features as filter sweeps, modulation and release samples to
    accurately capture the unique qualities of the original instrument.

The Carbon interface is based on an intuitive dual layer design with linkable sections. Each layer
    offers a selection of 6 sampled waves and/or multi-samples with sample start point modulation,
    an additional noise source and a multimode filter. A complement of 2 full envelopes, 1 attack/release
    envelope and 2 LFOs are available and can be assigned to a variety of internal parameters. Each layer
    also includes it’s own controller section where 2 assignable parameters can be controlled in varying
    amounts by a single knob for easy mod-wheel or aftertouch assignments. A global FX section rounds
    out the interface with access to up to 6 simultaneous effects for the final polish.

JNO I features
    - 477MB (uncompressed) of 24-bit samples from the Juno 106.
    - Includes fully sampled patches as well as individual waveforms and noise.
    - Intuitive dual layer interface with individually linkable sections.
    - Each layer offers mixable noise and start point modulation with a choice of 6 sampled waves and/or
    multi-samples.
    - 1 AHDSR, 1 ADSR, 1 AR and 2 LFOs.
    - Selectable Lp, Hp, or Notch filters and an assignable controller section.
    - Global sample shift and scaling accuracy sliders.
    - Global FX section with up to 6 simultaneous effects.

JNO I will be available on February 5th as a FREE download for the first 2 weeks, after which the price will be $10 USD.

More INFO: Particle Sound | JNO I

3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Looks like a great offer, but I cannot see if its free for 2 weeks on their website!

Thanks for your head-up Dingus :wink:

4. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

I like your product alerts a lot dingus, saves me from dealing with the noise elsewhere... i think I've said it before, but I would rather get the news from you my man! :wink:

5. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Just downloaded - looking forward tto test this one!

6. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

Please share your thoughts on it!

7. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Shout test:

They´ve been lucky doing a very thruth sampling of this Juno and I remember many of the patches from when I owned a Juno myself years ago ..... It´s of couse vintage sounds but they´re so close to the original synth, so...........

Im impressed and wonder why they desided to give a free copy - might be some promotion thing because its surely worth 10 bucks!!!

Cheers