Parallel versions of Kontakt 5.6.8 and 5.7 on your Mac: Easy!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by petepx, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Cashmeere

Cashmeere Guest

Also all native access does is download the dmg file and then install it and remove the dmg afterwards. You can stop native access from removing the dmg by right clicking it whilst it's being downloaded and locking it so it can't be deleted and then when it's finished downloading and installing you'll keep the dmg instead of it being deleted

2. markmar

markmar Newbie

Thanks, I'm actually quite used to these, always keeping in mind what Dumas said - while the human mind has its limits, human stupidity is boundless.

3. markmar

markmar Newbie

I see, I have overlooked that... it makes sense. Has anyone else tried it yet? I remember getting 5.6.8 vst which was not working in conjunction with the 5.6.6 standalone, I couldn't see my libraries, so I deleted that one and switched back to 5.6.6. I have to try to 5.6.8, a working one, again... please, don't say sister site, I have no idea what that means

4. peow_peow_peow

peow_peow_peow Newbie

total noob question here but what is the sister site all you keep referring to?

5. markmar

markmar Newbie

I've been wondering the same thing

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Another ? which advantages does Windows have over macOS (not Mac Hardware) in your opinion ?

The only potential "Advantages" i see are:
    • alot of cracked stuff

• I am allowed to use Windows on my Hardware
      (with macOS {hackintosh} I am not officiually allowed)

• Some games are Windows only

• Windows has a better backward compatibility, you can run very old stuff on windows,
      (on macos things get no longer supported much earlier)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018