Packing Underwear and a question about BackBone

Discussion in 'humor' started by korgrog, May 11, 2022.

1. korgrog

korgrog Member

HI boys and Girls how have you been :thumbsup::winker::wink::guru::rofl:
    Target is launching a line of “gender-affirming” products including “compression tops” and “chest binders, undergarments that conceal breasts, and “packing underwear . Boy I sure could have used this when I started dating 50 years ago ,I can hear the women now, Hey Big Boy ,what are you Packing
    How do you chose this under-ware different sizes ,different lengths ,,looking for something in a medium
    with a 7 inch length? ,,who is going to buy a X-large size with a 2 inch length ,they are not going to sell many of those :disco::rofl:

Now to a question I have installed numerous Steinberg products from the great site, everything went
    fine, installed Backbone, install OK ,the only problem is no Daw is able to see it ,,every other Steinberg
    VST3, no problem ,,looked at every mention of backbone on the forum could not find anything
    HAs anyone run into this problem ,or may be you could describe how you open it up in your DAW or
    Cubase ,maybe a step by step

Thank You for all your help ,stay safe and bless you all :mates:

3. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

I would start by making sure the VST3 actually exists... try looking here if on PC
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\vst3\Steinberg

4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I never thought what I've only seen as cosplaying a different gender (as an anime fan) now is for everyday use. Can't wait to see something like this in a regular day (please guys watch til' the end, worth it) :rofl:

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. mk_96

mk_96 Audiosexual

When you have important questions but have to throw in some audio words so you don't get banned.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. scrappy

scrappy Platinum Record

bowels of the skullery at the court of king boris
    At first I thought OP was asking for advice on how to pack grunters in luggage when travelling...
    Oh well, may as well roll with it now...

folks seemed to manage fine way back when...

7. korgrog

korgrog Member

This is the path C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\Backbone.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win\Backbone.vst3
    is there a limit to path length when pointing to a plugin? It installs OK ,when it scans the plugin, it doesn't seem to see it
    or think it is damaged .
    Runs OK

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\Groove Agent SE.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win\Groove Agent SE.vst3
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\Retrologue.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win\Retrologue.vst3

Not OK
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Steinberg\Backbone.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win\Backbone.vst3

Thanks For your help

8. korgrog

korgrog Member

I put this in Humor ,I wanted many eyes to give it a look see ,,have read numerous threads here and the internet ,seems to be an unusual
    problem ,no one else has run in to it ..I did not know it was only audio humor ,I will give it a try , Do you know how many people ,go to the hospital with something, that got, accidently stuck up their ass .. Hey Doc ,did you find out what my problem is ? Well it seems you have a clarinet accidently stuck up your ass ,,, Thanks Doc, that explains why I keep farting in B flat :guru::bleh::rofl::rofl:

9. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

As a Man Of A Certain Age those chest binders look interesting