PA Vouchers Up For Grabs exp.05/28

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eXACT_Beats_, May 24, 2022.

1. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Audiosexual

I'm not sure what the deal is with the monthly PA vouchers–people are split 50/50, both adamant that you either definitely can, or definitely can't, give them to other people to use–but I have both my $25 and $75 voucher if anyone wants to (try to?) use them.
    First come, first serve; specify which you'd like since, if more than one person is interested, the first two people will each receive one.
    They expire 05/28 so I'll check back later today.
    Minimum spend this month has changed with $25V/min. $75, and $75V/min. $125.

3. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

It's very kind of you to offer up your unused vouchers. Normally I would be all over this, but PA have successfully converted me into an ex-customer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Quantised Noise

Quantised Noise Producer

Everyone gets the same code for the $25 vouchers, so there's no point to sharing them, if someone has used the code they can't use it again.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Audiosexual

Interesting. Considering their stellar plugin lineup, you must have really had a king-hell falling out. But you're not the only person I've heard this from.
    I've noticed a mass trend of anti-PA sentiment around the web, with most of it revolving around how PA is doing business and becoming a mega-store... and the Soundwide partnership didn't help with that sentiment. :no:
    Apparently, people are okay with international capitalistic endeavors as so long as they're unaware of how well-off the owners of the company actually are? :dunno::rofl:
    Honestly, they already had me as a satisfied customer–and working offline, I love their licensing system–but they won me over time and again with their prompt, courteous, and helpful customer service. :yes:

6. amanamission

amanamission Ultrasonic

I'd love a $75. As others said, the $25 isn't much use.

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

It's nothing major, I am a creature of habit with a set way of doing things, and they messed with that process. PA have their needs, and I have mine. If the $20 vouchers are still a thing, I may still get something on an occasional basis, but I'm pretty well stocked with what I need.

Last edited: May 25, 2022