Output brings new stuff... i tried but no luck...

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by ELJUNTADERO2022, Dec 12, 2023.

1. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

https://coproducer.output.com/

They say its an AI sample pack maker... i tried to make some simple trap... but not any close.. not a little xd... i dont have the sample cause, instantly i heard the 4 kits ... i was like... wtf it this? so i close it xd.. did u expect to this, work in the future? its even "better" idea than the emergent drums for example?
    im kind of tired hearing of AI things x_x its a plague

EDIT: forgot some words, typo...

3. shinyzen

shinyzen Platinum Record

lol same. I said heavy dark riddim 150 bpm f minor. ,, and it gave me some Lofi Hip hop, wrong tempo, wrong key even

4. shinyzen

shinyzen Platinum Record

so, its samples. Its not midi. Its pulling from a list of pre generated samples. There are midi generators that are much more capable than this, cool attempt tho output. Cute.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Data is simultaneously both the power and achilles heel for AI. Funny how all the generative tech creates watered down versions of existing things but nothing new. I don't want to hate on it because I see the potential but at the same time, I don't think its there yet. The emotion is missing and honestly I don't think it will ever be able to capture that. That's something uniquely inherent to humanity.

6. JEPasCP1

JEPasCP1 Member

I just experimenting that lately.
    When I prompt it with heavy dubstep or riddim it gives me heavy metal guitar doing powerchord with gritty bass synths
    ermm... the AI that Output create is still not ripe enough and also emotionless.

7. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

wtf so random xdd

8. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

atlas in this its the best so far imo... and im new at it. not so fan of the chaos generator midi patterns... but maybe its me cant get it...

9. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

kinda agree! even if u move a litttttle the midi notes to sound like a human when u write... its never the same than playing.