Output Arcade v1.6.1.4076 (WiN-MacOSX)

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by phenomboy, May 4, 2021.

1. HMS78

HMS78 Member

For Windows10 only:

1/ Open Paths.xml & change location of your Content Folder Library (if not default location one),
    2/ Unpacked the library in separate folder, as close as possible, to the root of your HD (ex d:\Arcade Content\ to play lazy 'cause Arcade Utility tool will ask the path to be entered each time and manually!),
    3/ Load / install latest Java JDK from oracle.com and change in properties/compatibility -> run as an admin => Java.exe and Javaw.exe (that was key for me otherwise Local.db was never updated only files copied),
    4/ Open the Arcade Utility tool by right click on JAR and choose run with Java,
    5/ Content folder should match with update done in Paths.xml earlier,
    6/ Under "Import from:", hit select and browse your unpacked Arcade Content Library,
    7/ Repeat steps 6 for each line you want to import (check Local.db file should increase otherwise you may still have another issue!),
    8/ Open Arcade in DAW or as standalone and press the search button on the left. Scroll to the bottom and the imported content appears there.

Really hope it helps somehow (worked for me at least!) and if might not, please do not shout since i have already left ... Gone for playing music! Thanks to the crackers here!!*<;-)

2. Aniket Mallick

Aniket Mallick Newbie

Please can u put out a video how u did this? I'm out of my mind doing this now.....

3. bboy

bboy Noisemaker

No, I used Batchmod on plugins, set permissions to root/admin, and checked box to apply to enclosed folders. Didn't need to go into go into macos folder

4. Graves.Root

Graves.Root Ultrasonic

is there any way to switch the view? it's painfull trying to scroll all the libraries

5. Aniket Mallick

Aniket Mallick Newbie

finally figured this bitch out...

What you need before installing?

java jdk-16.0.1 (or the latest version u can find) installed. Remember, very important.
    windows 10
    Winrar

STEPS:

step 1 - install Arcade from Win/Mac folder.
    step 2 - fire up your DAW and scan to find Arcade.
    step 3 - specify a location where you want to install your downloaded Arcade kits.
    step 4 - extract your kits (Bassline, Aura etc) to a folder. {just press extract here via winrar.}
    step 5 - run the .jar file inside TEAM.FLARE.Output.Arcade.Utility.Tool.v1.0.READ.NFO-FLARE folder with Java.
    step 6 - in import from option, select the location of the kit you want to install.
    step 7 - let it run.

dun-dun-dun !

6. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

So I have to extract the .iso files?

7. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

Yes, I'm guessing you got them from a torrent. Either way you'll have to extract them so the tool recognizes them.

8. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

Exactly, thanks buddy, Nice job!

9. Cosmickon

Cosmickon Noisemaker

Can someone do me a huge favor and check the size of the Drum Sesh folder from the download source.. I accidentally imported into it with the tool -_-.. just want to make sure I deleted everything that wasn't supposed to be there. Left with a 1.8 gig folder. Is that too large?

10. DMaxx

DMaxx Newbie

For those who cannot import the files, or files did not appear on Arcade, after being imported... Install JDK16, run javaw.exe with admin rights. Copy the kits out of the ISO, use the utility to import the files, and don't forget to CLOSE plugin/standalone BEFORE importing files!

11. DMaxx

DMaxx Newbie

Every time you use the utility to import the kits, local.db (Program Data) is updated. If an instance of plugin or stadalone is open, local.db will be in use and it will not be updated by the utility.

12. youlemur

youlemur Newbie

Mac OS Catalina here, I got the standalone working as well as all the plugins, but I cannot for the love of Rave Jesus import the libraries.
    I cannot open the .jar and I have tried everything from all the forums - installing new Java, new Java JDK 16.01, all the sudo java -jar and sudo xattr in Terminal, I have moved the file around the hard drive, tried editing the permissions, removing quarantine (which there wasnt), while restarting after every step, and I still end up with this:

The Java JAR file “flare-arcade-1.0.0.jar” could not be launched.
    Check the Console for possible error messages.
    Ive spent too much effort making room for this on my hdd in order to just give up now.

13. bigguy1

bigguy1 Member

Yes that works. Just play notes around C0 and the keyboard of the video will appear. I think Output changed the GUI, so that this keyboard only appears, when low notes are played.

14. grdh20

grdh20 Platinum Record

This plug isn't worth the trouble in my opinion, but what I did is google how to uninstall java. Follow all the steps. Then try again. Your flare java should now work .

15. flowmika

flowmika Ultrasonic

Just dont get it only have the Au recognised no vst no app, then it only adds upto 16gig not 43 then after supposedly importing all, it only shows the zero hour bank and no others

16. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

INSTALATION GUIDE - WIN 10

needs: Java SE Development Kit 16 - Downloads (oracle.com)
    steps:
    1- download it

2- extract the .iso files inside "arcade content" each one to a separated folder

3- install arcade

4- start menu > write "java" > start as admin (the command one, not the "java configuration", its named as "java")

5- start menu > write "javaw" > start as admin

6. start menu > CMD > start as admin > write "CD /" > use the "CD" command to navigate to the folder " TEAM.FLARE.Output.Arcade.Utility.Tool.v1.0.READ.NFO-FLARE "

7- write this on cmd: java -jar flare-arcade-1.0.0.jar

8- in "import from" select the folder inside arcade content that you want to install

9- wait until its done, if it lasts less than 10secs and pops-up a message telling you that "import is done" it didnt worked, you probabilly selected the wrong folder

10- whenever you open "arcade" it will say that theres no internet, no problem, click on "go to 'search page" and it will show the expansions installed, cheers

EXTRA INFO: If you want you can add them to Komplete Kontrol, this way you can organize the samples kits and lines better... but notice that if you want to do this, you have to install Komplete Kontrol before arcade, because Komplete Kontrol will not recognize any expansion that was installed before it...

credits to @Stevie Dude and @jiggsaw

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  17. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

those instructions to use the CMD was the most usefull for me, also the java sdk was fundamental

19. hartcru

hartcru Ultrasonic

Thank you all for this fabulous information, with obstinacy and reading your valuable comments several times, I finally saw new libraries appear in Arcade. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you

20. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

First of all, thank you for all the tricks to make the installation of the library possible. I was kinda lost with the import thing, 'cause I was thinking that the import tool would automatically install all the folders, but no. Anyhow, installing folder by folder is boring, but it works.
    So, all I have to say is THANK YOU ALL INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS POSSIBLE.
    And a special THANK YOU to FLARE and R2R