Output Arcade not showing up in Komplete Kontrol

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcclaine, Nov 1, 2021.

1. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

There are so many of these threads for arcade I am not even sure where I got those links to zippy. It was 10 rar files. I got them and extracted them. I did see a text file called arcade that gave instructions for what and where to copy over. I did what it said (I think). Here is what I see when I opened komplete. Lost.

So I guess you could say I am KOMPLETELY LOST. LOL TG for the pdf with titles.

Attached Files:

2. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

I am able to play the previews in the preview folder, because they are .ogg. That's something.

3. AstroNommy

AstroNommy Member

Hello Kooper, hope you are doing good :) Well, I think you have pasted the files in correct location but I assume you can't load your Instrument right? Please follow attached file with instructions..
    KK.jpg

P.S: Incase if it doesn't work then you have to download NKS preset from page one of this thread and copy those files in correct location.. it will load up.. It's very simple just read carefully...

4. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

I will give this a try, thank you.

5. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Ok. Now that you showed me this, I was able to see it. I gotta tell ya, that this is exactly what the pdf does in another thread here. There are no descriptions included with this, just clickable titles. You still have to open them and see what they are, which is what I've been doing using the PDF. I have actually been posting descriptions as I find what each title is. This is good, and it does indeed divide by bank, but so does the PDF. I was hoping it divides them by timbre. I didn't see that. Just titles grouped by bank. Titles alone let us open them but we don't have any idea what they are until we open them. I've been giving descriptions as I save projects in reason.

6. D4nt31976

D4nt31976 Newbie

I have 190gb in the Arcade folder!? Zipped ones plus slightly larger "extracted" folders with the same names!? Should I delete the zipped ones?

Btw around 15 libraries are not showing in Arcade stand-alone app or VSTi but they are there in Komplete Kontrol!? I guess that everything is ok except "big doubles" in the Arcade content folder

7. AstroNommy

AstroNommy Member

The zipped files are original Installation files... If you don't want to keep installation for future than you can delete them.. you can delete the extracted folders from same location to save space...

8. D4nt31976

D4nt31976 Newbie

Cool, thanks :wink:
    So for the backup purpose, I can leave only the uncompressed ones right? Or if I want to reinstall it in the future I need to use Flare tool and zipped ones?

9. AstroNommy

AstroNommy Member

Yes sir... You got it right :like:

10. Downald

Downald Platinum Record

Been trying to do all this. I get an entry for Arcade on KK, but when I click on it it produces an error: Loading Issue - Arcade could not be loaded. I've installed and reinstalled KK and OA, removed the databases, added the paths, but error persists. On my DAW, it loads OK - just the problem with browsing the libraries.

Any ideas, please?

11. maully1

maully1 Newbie

BRO!! You literally saved my soul with this. THANK YOU

12. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

You are welcome! it makes a big difference in using arcade. Hard to believe anyone would complain about the pdf format used here, but they do.

13. AstroNommy

AstroNommy Member

I believe that maully1 reply was meant for me but thank you for replying him on behalf of me and that PDF thing :)

14. j0hnman

j0hnman Ultrasonic

for anyone whos trying to set it up for the first time I've created a pdf-file way back in the first threads here when arcade got cracked for the first time.

make sure you've downloaded the newest NKS presets since my pdf has the link from 2021

15. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Oh ok. I was in cluded in that quote so I thought he was addressing me, but cool.

16. DigitalAge

DigitalAge Kapellmeister

I've the presets in the user window, but when I want to load a plugin an error message pops up, sayin that Arcade could not be loaded. Any help please ?

I set the correct path to my VST3 folder. But it seems that KK can't find Arcade. :/

17. o0alvin0o

o0alvin0o Newbie

The same here, maybe it because I change the database ( local.db) of Arcade but I have no backup for that file.

18. AstroNommy

AstroNommy Member

Load VST2 in KK instead of VST3.

Edit
    New version of KK 2.7.0 now supports VST3.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  19. Anas092

Anas092 Newbie

Same here. Any solution??
    I'm on komplete kontrol 2.6.4

20. rodz

rodz Newbie

hey, can you help?
    So i already installed and uninstalled KK like 3 times because I can't make it work with arcade. I'm using a Mac, I downloaded KK, also downloaded the NKS files you need to run it, but when I try to load arcade it says something like "VST ins't supported by apple". Also when I got to presets Arcade is not showing up there but other plugins that I have are.
    If anyone can help me pls