Output Arcade (Lines, Note Kits, and Samples) Master List

Discussion in 'Software' started by KnightMars, Nov 2, 2021.

1. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Thanks. I can copy the two columns into my html editor and save as html, then convert that to pdf, and I've not had to rename anything. Check out the PDFs I've been posting. Pretty simple I am finding out.

2. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Aura titles and descriptions.

Attached Files:

• Aura.pdf
      File size:
      77.3 KB
      Views:
  3. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Bassline titles, and descriptions

Attached Files:

4. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Beat Elements titles, and descriptions

Attached Files:

5. lejules

lejules Noisemaker

Well, I appreciate your effort putting all the PDFs here, but I personally wouldn't consider juggling around with 65 PDFs in the middle of a music session the most efficient thing, when all you want is simplicity and finding a sound that suits your production.

Is it A solution: yes. Do I think it's the most practical one focusing on quick results when working: no.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

If you want practical you can go buy a subscription to arcade. It's a huge system. You have to look at them one at a time no matter what. What exactly do you think will overcome that?

7. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Having the title and the description is about as close to having an idea what it is as you can get.

8. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Brain Waves titles and descriptions

Attached Files:

9. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Chopped titles and descriptions

Attached Files:

10. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Most of these PDFs will never get used BY ME anyway. There are about half a dozen that i think have anything in them that appeals to me. So my own attention probably goes to 6 to 8 installed lines, not the rest. I am posting these pdfs for people that want them. Each PDF probably takes me 5 minutes or less to create. That sounds a lot more practical than this 2 hr work around most of which will never get used. You bring up kit 01 (which is generic and non descriptive). You got it up quickly but you still have some browsing to do, so you really didn't help this huge sifting much. Descriptions are what is needed, not quick search entries. As I browse these descriptions I see that I am not interested in that "line" at all really. It's whittled down to 6 or 8 that are not stuffed with crap.

11. KnightMars

KnightMars Noisemaker

Nice work!
    I'm trying to put this description into my Excel file. In the meantime also try to attach the MP3 previews into the file, not sure how to do it right now.

12. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Just having the previews in a folder and putting them in a playlist works. I have that and it is nice to be able to listen like this. I have the master list of "lines" saved with descriptions too. That should help focus on which pdfs you want to give more attention to and lets you skip what doesn't appeal to you. Bottom line is this is huge, and there is no way of getting around that. Being able to direct your focus on specific areas helps.

13. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

If you are worried about having to look through all of the pdfs for the lines, here is a master list with descriptions, which should help you target pdfs that interest you.

Attached Files:

14. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Distant Voices titles and descriptions

Attached Files:

15. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Drip titles and descriptions

Attached Files:

• Drip.pdf
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
  16. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Drum Breaks titles and descriptions

Attached Files:

17. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Drum Machinery titles and descriptions

Attached Files:

18. lejules

lejules Noisemaker

When I am producing I would rather rely on my own ears, rather than someone's cryptic description of a sample pack. But I see the point for the PDFs for people who only need a handful of presets among those 3500+ installed (if you install them all). For them the PDF solution is the quickest way. To browse and discover sounds, the excel is more efficient. When you enter for example "K01" in the search bar, and open the first preset, you can then simply click on the arrow in the ARCADE browser to jump to the next preset without headache.

[​IMG]

19. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

I have the ones I like the best saved with my DAW in files in a folder. Those are created as I listen to them. The listening is targeted by the PDFs, and it takes me 2 minutes to create the PDF from the database. 5 minutes to filter and once that is set 2 minutes per. I can click directly to what I want and have it open in my DAW immediately. When I save in my DAW project files I am adding my own descriptions. When I look at your screen capture there is nothing there that is even remotely descriptive. What you are proving is there is no way to get around using your ears. The PDFS target what you spend your time listening to. The 2 hrs spent doesn't look to me like it helps this listening at all.

Also what I am posting has suggested BPM ranges given by Arcade. All of this is info given by Arcade.

If you have the lines installed you can copy the title from the PDF (the bold) and past it into arcades search and it will come up immediately.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  20. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

Drum Sesh titles and descriptions

Attached Files: