Output Arcade - Imported Libraries not showing

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ellibis, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Ellibis

Ellibis Newbie

Hey everyone,

After a lot of time I finally managed to make Arcade work and install libraries using Flare's Utility Tool on my big sur m1 mac. I used Arcade v2.0.1 R9971.

My problem is that about half of the kits I added using the Utility Tool aren't showing up in Arcade's browser. But they had been installed. To check that I manually draged the files of an extension not working to the "Arcade content" browser (kits folder for example) and everytime it asked me If I wanna replace files. So they are in it. Also Assets can be found in Arcade's folder. So the extensions are installed but not showing up.

Also I'm not sure if it's a bug or what but when I tried to see how much data "Arcade Content" has in it it tells me 13,80 gb. But I thought it was supposed to be 30/40gb. I changed the path to an external drive and installed the kits using Utility Tool to this external drive. When I move the Arcade Content from my external drive to my computer's drive it says around 35gb are transfered but why does it shows 13,80 when I look at the folder's informations ?

The kits that are showing up are perfectly working, I just don't understand why I'm loosing all the others ?

Any help would be very appreciated, thanks for your time !

3. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

That's because most V1 Arcade Libraries aren't compatible with V2. V2 added a lot more stuff inside the libraries, our previous full V1 Library Content release was 38.4 GB whereas the new V2 Full Content Library is 62 GB.

We're working on making a proper V2 release of arcade and coding a better utility tool that doesn't require installing java & is its own standalone app.

As for the Arcade Content not showing its full size I'm not sure about that, but I would recommend installing it on an external hard drive or another that's not your main one as arcade has a lot of files and could possibly damage/corrupt it from the amount of files it needs to read/write.

4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Jumped on two other threads and created this one.
    Could have waited to be answered in just one.

5. Scott Petersen

Scott Petersen Newbie

Hey Flare! When I open the Utility Tool v2 ...the list in the middle is missing/blocked.
    I uninstalled Java and reinstalled it... tried run as admin ... turn off antivirus...
    tried downloading the tool from different locations...nothing works...please help!!

6. Scott Petersen

Scott Petersen Newbie

This

Attached Files: