Outer-galaxy communication

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Nov 18, 2017.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

An initial plan:

Do whatever you want with this track but don't forget some criticisms. If you criticize badly, our leader will cut the connection line and you'll be remained in the loneliness and your race completely exterminated by our more developed species. Now dare to criticize.:bleh:
    Thank you. BTW, don't worry about the variations and powerful melodies. In the future revisions if the Lord helps.:winker:

Inspired by this waveform::bleh:
    Wave_opposite-group-phase-velocity.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. saltwater

saltwater Guest

1zl947.jpg

4. saltwater

saltwater Guest

listened the whole thing,
    i would say its a proper Foster Track :yes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

A bit repetitive, but I guess could fit well in some genres like ambien/drone

6. It has remained true to your inspiration. A seemingly unique idea, or one that I have not yet encountered. Viva la ola!

7. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Sorry Foster, its way to early in my day for me to be able to receive your communications, however, hopefully I shall be approximately 2,000 light years from home later this evening bound for a star with fiery oceans, so I'll see you on Aldebaran, safe on the green desert sand where we can continue our communication as I find it so very lonely, you're two thousand light years from home.

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

Thanks guys for your lovely expressions. This one was so incomplete, but the next one will be much better I promise.:mates:

I've made sth like this patchy trousers inside my DAW:

[​IMG]

but hope to convert it to:

[​IMG]

Guys please open your prayer book and bless me with your sincere wishes in an alien manner.:dunno:

9. foster911

foster911 Guest

@Backtired I saw you liked the first post so this is my 5 minute attempt for you. I had decided to delete it but thought maybe you like it and of course the last one of this kind and the next one absolutely will be more serious::mates:

10. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

hi Foster
    yes I liked 'cause you started making some progress ^^

a thing I noticed: in literally all your tracks I hate the synths used. I mean the sounds, not whatever you used to make them. the sounds are so fake and lifeless it's incredible. if in this last piece of yours, you'd have made some adjustments to the sounds used, I'd really like it! but instead, the sound choice really leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol. if you checked out my last update on bandcamp, you'd notice it is kind of ambient/less beat oriented, a lot of the stuff there is really repetitive but you can hear a lot of modulation going on and the structure etc. i mean i won't praise myself, but give it a look (i'm pretty sure you commented on it when i opened a thread on here).

anyway i like the melodies and the progression going on in both of your uploads here. now put these ideas into a full song, come on :)

11. foster911

foster911 Guest

Thank you my friend. In these 2 years I've spent my time to control the midi side of production. I could use lots of loops, samples, presets and mix them together to make something that people admire it but I refrained from doing it and instead focused on controlling the tonal aspect of music and making sounds by myself and now I'm able to make any sound I need and tonally have control on the composition. AS you know, non of my productions are serious because I've looked at them as kind of drills and tested lots of ideas instead of making just some specific types of music. I have learned more than I need and now it's time to play my role in the music industry.:winker::bleh:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Holy f*ck! It's alive!!!!!!!
    I think they passed me the wrong cigarette ....:crazy:

13. virusg

virusg Rock Star

14. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Attention, Earthlings! Drop your shields. We mean no harmonies to your planet.

What?
    >%^3*@/$(*

Sorry! Meant harm... yes.

Far king translator.
    Never bi cheap
    tr&sl8t0r from planet Spong eepBay... no-no. Very bad.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  15. Aceha1

Aceha1 Kapellmeister

Yes.

16. Beth

Beth Guest

Maybe it will start a new Outer-Gangnamgalaxy style dance craze ???
    With only 3 steps to learn you could be onto to a winner with this one ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:yes::winker::yes:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  17. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

18. voss5

voss5 Member

Oh deary me, run for cover
    Man, you will end up in an asylum or dead by suicide, you musical poppycock will never open any door. Dont you have any friends that can save/advice you from this? It's just depressing seeing things like this. I remeber that deluded freak, steve fuki, god...i'm out

19. foster911

foster911 Guest

I'm sorry for you the earth's inhabitants. The wrong planet for us and right now I'm transmitting the results of my explorations on your planet. You're in a serious danger and even your R2R isn't able to decode this message::bleh:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List