Out of curiosity...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by safran5020, Nov 28, 2016.

1. safran5020

safran5020 Platinum Record

... What is it with the grapefruit slice in the green glasses ??
    Excuse my ignorance but I have noticed for quite a while members drawing these funny glasses with grapefruit slice on them in their avatar. What is the meaning of this ?
    Thanks for contributing to my knowledge :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  3. It is a very big secret and one not supposed to be discussed in public . When you get up to a combination of 420 messages and at least 230 likes you will receive an email with but a hint of the meaning of the sacred specs as well as an invitation to begin your rite of passage. That is if 72.69% of the membership deem you worthy. If not you will be purged from the site and never to be heard from again. Be gone, neophyte!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Its a secret code for mules.We transport valuable "goods" around the globe and pretend to be musicians and producers, using this forum to communicate in codes.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. @Von_Steyr .. hold your tongue. The next you even hint at the the secret you will be reprimanded for your indescretion. This is your first and only warning.:thumbsdown:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

:disco:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

They have the added benefit of allowing you to see the otherwise invisible, super secret internal releases on Audioz. We add it to our avatars as a badge of privilege. Ahhh yes... Life is good with cracked Cubase, Reason and Sequoia 13.

Shhh don't tell Kookaboo. He'll call me names in big bold, colored letters again.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. Loose lips sink ships.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Beth

Beth Guest

@safran5020 as the official purveyor of the aforementioned secret specs I graciously reward your curiosity and bestow upon you an honorary pair...your avatar just seemed to scream out to me :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

They are Mutants with super human powers >>> an those eye specs can suck all your musical ability jus by conversation an render you useless to the music scene !!! :woot:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. safran5020

safran5020 Platinum Record

:rofl:

Just got back from work and found your comments very funny.
    Thanks for your input and part of the secret !!!
    Thanks @Beth for the reward. I will wear the pair proudly as soon as I succeed in updating my avatar. It seems that what ever pic I pick it always revert to my original one...
    Have a nice one y'all !

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Beth

Beth Guest

yeah I've noticed it does that when I update mine too....in the end it works though :)

Welcome to the Secret Specs Club :)

As SLS says ...The first rule of Secret Specs Club is: you do not talk about Secret Specs Club. The second rule of Secret Specs Club is: you DO NOT talk about Secret Specs Club! Third rule of Secret Specs Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out.........
    you get the picture right :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. arhythmtech

arhythmtech Member

Symbolic meaning of sunglasses:
    An attempt to project a certain image.
    "Shading" or protecting yourself—for example, from people around you or from facing reality.
    Trying to control or affect your perception of situations, events, or people in an unnatural or skewed way (other than reality).
    Distancing yourself from people, relationships, or social interactions.
    Feeling private, or like you want to hide yourself or your feelings, or like you don't want to be bothered by others.
    Feeling insecure.

Symbolic meaning of grapefruit:
    A sense of well-being and a refreshed state of mind.
    An uplift in your spirits and a rejuvenation of your body.
    Symbolic of your talents, belief system and good deeds.
    It may also represent the fruits of your labor.

Symbolic meaning of green:
    Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money. Green has great healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye; it can improve vision. Green suggests stability and endurance. Sometimes green denotes lack of experience; for example, a 'greenhorn' is a novice. Green, as opposed to red, means safety; it is the color of free passage in road traffic. Use green to indicate safety when advertising drugs and medical products.

I wish I knew what it really meant...