Original source of the myb intro fx

Discussion in 'samples' started by Nostalgia_Rocks, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Nostalgia_Rocks

Nostalgia_Rocks Kapellmeister

This one's buggin me (a lot). so back in either 2009 or 2010 i am 90% sure i came across the sample on some random obscure old sample pack. i should have saved the sample but didn't. it was something i had to use 'extreme sample converter' for i think (not 100% on that though) but anyway i've gone through boat loads of old ancient PACKS lately trying to find it again without success. Does any old timer remember what sample cd its on by any chance? its the intro fx found at the very beginning of 'Eiffle 65 - Move Your Body'. Everyone knows what the sample sounds like. its also found on a different lesser known track called 'Friburn & Urik - Take Me Love Me (Squeeze Me Baby)'

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Did you check Vengeance Essential Clubsounds? You do mean the downriser...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  4. Nostalgia_Rocks

Yeah the down riser. i think that came out in 2006 so its too new.

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

They repack so many samples so you never know. But for the Eiffel 65 release it is definitely too new. That song was done in 1999.

So you are more talking about stuff that was on CD like Synthasia release date, time frame more like 1997 or so. I'd bet the title is in this list: https://archive.org/details/old-school-sample-cds-collection-01. You don't think you will remember it when you see it? My library was way less crazy then! lol

I have thought about using XLN XO for this type of thing, (but didn't like the program much). A comparison tool from random sample to your already evaluated sample library might be nice.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  6. Nostalgia_Rocks

its most likely here somewhere : https://archive.org/download/90s-sample-cds (the most insane collection ever)
    but i've gone through 50+ cds with no success. but now i going through my backup dvd's from 2008, 2009, and 2010 when i downloaeded the iso