Original Installation for SampleRobot 6.5 Pro or 6.5 Pro needed

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by jundar, Dec 5, 2022.

1. jundar

jundar Newbie

Greetings to all!
    Looking for installation file of SKYLIFE SampleRobot 6.5 Pro / 6.6 Pro. Just original installation file, I DO NOT looking for license, crack/serial or patch.
    Please, if someone have it, maybe can share it with me?

3. jundar

jundar Newbie

I should explain why I'm going to believe that just one SampleRobot.exe file from \Program Files\SKYLIFE\SampleRobot6" directory would solve the problem.

I've 2 releases of the same version - 6.5.0.4. Licensed SampleRobot Montage and SampleRobot PRO Trial installed on separate VM to allow me to compare the differences.
    1. The *.exe files are ~10K different in size. Other differences or any additional files are irrelevant in this case (PRO version probably are provided with additional sound files, plugins or presets which are not important for me).
    2. Registry entries are not important to this program.
    2. After replacing the Montage version SampleRobot.exe file by PRO Trial SampleRobot.exe, the Montage version became PRO Trial and vice versa.
    3. Montage version looking for license file "SampleRobot.activation" in Documents\SKYLIFE\SampleRobot6\ directory and if such file not exists or has incorrect License information I have an option to reenter the License information and activate the program online.
    4. PRO Trial installation ignores the License file completely, it does not care about License and does not provide any option to "upgrade" the existing installed version to PRO just entering license information.

So I believe, if I would just replace the single EXE from any of these two releases by the original EXE from PRO installation, I would be able to get a registration window and would be able to enter PRO License information.