Orchestral Trance.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by MrLyannMusic, Jan 17, 2018.

1. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Hi there, as some of you might know, i have been into trance, made few songs, signed other few, but after a while i abandoned it as a genre, and later i abandoned the EDM as a whole, for the simple reason, either people are making the same thing over and over again with a slight change or something not as it used to be, and moved on to orchestration, i have always loved mixing genre, and coming up with something "unique".

So few days ago i started working on something, i'm sharing it today seeking feedback on the idea, and how to finish the song...

i know it is still a bare bones idea, but i still would love to hear what you've got in mind after you hear this, anyway, less talk, and here it is:

https://clyp.it/fe1w3omy?token=564c87576cb1037f514895df8202d414

Hope you enjoy it.

and can't wait for your feedback.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

Nice idea, I liked it generally. I guess you don't need choir sounds and you need some orchestral percussion. I think the best example of this would be Pirates of the Caribbean remix by Tiesto.

4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Creative how you use the filter on classical instruments. Some percussions could be helpful, but what struck me most was that the claps and hh stoped at 0:28, the bd 0:55 and none of them ever came back.

5. Living Room

Living Room Member

Unique indeed :wink: