Orchestral Tools Runs v2 doesn't work on my Kontakt 4 cracked!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Jessycd, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Hi !

I just finished to download Orchestral Runs v2, but the patches don't load in my Kontakt 4 cracked (Of course I added the library properly)

But it works fine with my official Kontakt 4 and 5 ! (In demo mode of course)

Is there any trick to make it works ?

Thanks ;)

3. DMusic

DMusic Newbie

I think i added it to the Lib , in the standalone version and it picks it up in the vst version thats on the PC NOT Mac ...Sould be the same i guess
    just a thought :)

D

4. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Yes I clicked on the "Add library" and add Orchestral Tools folder on the Stand Alone but no...

That's odd ! I'm gonna try to install the last update I can find : 4.2.2, we'll see ! If someone knows something...

EDIT : Ok, this last update told me the Kontakt version is too old for Orchestral Runs v2 ! I need Kontakt 4.2.3 or 4.2.4 but it's not available for Mac... And as there's the v5 cracked, am not sure they're gonna release this update... :( (But I don't want to use the v5 cracked as I own the official version...)

5. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Jessycd,

From what I know you have 2 solutions to enjoy your 'OrchestraTools Orchestral String Runs V2' :

The first is to get the Kontakt Player v4.2.3 (I don't know if it exists for MAC OSX) with which you can to run and play this Library.
    You can find the requirements along this page : http://fff.re/dpg
    (more or less in the middle of the page, just above the announced price)

or to get the 'OrchestraTools Orchestral String Runs v2.1 UPDATE KONTAKT' (~ 8 MB) that was done to take advantage of the new features available within Kontakt 5. As you told that you own a legitimate version of Kontakt 5, maybe this is the better solution for you (?). It could worth to try it, we never know... *yes*

For the second 'solution'(the v2.1 Update), I can upload it for you, so just let me know if you think it could worth for you to try it...
    It mainly contains (.nki) Instruments and (.nkm) Multis that you must to add within the Full Library that you already have.​

6. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

I can't find the 4.2.3... I would need it for CineSamples CineBrass too, but it seems that it doesn't exist...

I got the update too, thanks for the help ;)

The only solution left is to use Kontakt 5 cracked... But I already done a lot of Logic projects with Kontakt 5, and if I install the cracked version, I have to restore all settings for each Kontakt 5 tracks ! It was a mess when I installed Kontakt 4 cracked (I used to play with official Kontakt 4 before that), it would be even worse with K5 ! lol

I will use the libraries as demo version until I take a decision !

My official Kontakt 4 is 4.2.4, I guess it's impossible to have it cracked ? You know if I switch some files or something ?

7. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Haha this is a real joke !

I installed Kontakt 5.0.2 cracked, but the file I found can't be installed because my official Kontakt 5 is already installed.

So I only installed the cracked update, it installs some stuff but fails at the end too, but now all my cracked libraries work, but the official ones + Komplete ones are in demo mode ! And I can't activate them haha ! It tells me "Activation OK" but it stays in demo mode...

Any idea ? Maybe I will start a new thread about that

8. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Jessycd,

It seems from your own experience that there are two distinct ways to tame the beast (the beast is Kontakt, of course !):
    either by using all the legitimate stuff together (the program itself and all the desired legitimate libraries),
    either by using all the cracked stuff together (cracked Kontakt versions with only cracked libraries)...

As say the adage : all roads lead to Rome, only the ways are different ! :rofl: :wink:

________________________________________​

Added afterwards

Just a suggestion that comes to my mind right now :

As all your legitimate Kontakt stuff works perfectly together and that the same occur with your cracked stuff, why don't keep the 2 programs and their respective libraries within your MAC as well ?
    I mean, when you want to use your legitimate libraries, you launch your 'official' Kontakt engine... then when you like to play your 'cracked' libraries, you use your 'cracked' Kontakt version(s).
    It should work as long as you take care to not launch legitimate stuff with cracked one and and vice versa !
    Just a thought... :mates: *yes* ​

9. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Hi ! Yes it's possible if I use stand alone version, but not for plug-in version... I can't find any solution to use both Kontakt official and cracked as plug-ins... If you know something maybe ?