Orchestral Tools Layers/Sine - Free!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Mar 27, 2020.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

it is available for free from december 2019...

4. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

I guess you´re right, but I cant find any threads here telling us .... might/might not be my problem?!?

5. Talula

Talula Rock Star

OT announced sine player summer 2019, in october 2019 OT announced layers freeware library for sine player and release date (sorry, it is available from january, junkie xl brass available from december 2020 as first library for sine playaer).
    this information was at 80% of sound news sites, I rceived messages from OT (email subscribe).

this is not time limited offer, what is the reason post it here? OT don't like any information about their products(including only one freeware) at sites like this.

6. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

@Talula

You seem to have appointed yourself to the local audio cop!

Don't you have more interesting things to deal with than bothering others with your uninformed and uninteresting comments?

After all, it's not the only place where you spread your bad vibrations!

I first noticed this vsti yesterday - couldn't find any thread with information about it - that´s it.

7. Amirious

Amirious Platinum Record

Thank you! I didn't know about this.
    We don't have any OT official representatives here (Steinberg had a presence tho) and even if we had, this isn't their support forum to tell us what to post or not to post.