Orchestra Pad Kontakt - FREE

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Jul 19, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

CGM productions has released Orchestra Pad and Scott Rockenfield Queensryche Drum Kit- two new sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt (72 WAV files included in the drum kit).

My fault guys ... sorry! I was too busy and didnt do a propper check-up before posting!

Link deleted! And shread will be moved soon!

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

"CGM productions releases Orchestra Pad and Scott Rockenfield Queensryche Drum Kit free Kontakt instrumentsInstant orchestra ensemble for Kontakt, full chords (just play one key), Minor, Major and Minor 7. Samples taken from Sony Orchestral Libraries."

unfortunately definely illegal to make this for free available , as he don´t have permission from Sony to use their samples to release it for free

4. carlosagm79@gmail.com

[email protected] Newbie

Once you buy it you can use as a free royalty samples or loops, I juts mapped in to Kontakt, link updated:http://cgmcomputer.webs.com/Orchestra%20Pad.rar

5. carlosagm79@gmail.com

[email protected] Newbie

Link updated:http://cgmcomputer.webs.com/Orchestra%20Pad.rar

6. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

you are definetly wrong its illegal , read the eula (i see that you don´t have any idea , you need to inform yourselves) , you needs to have permission from Sony to use their samples for rerelease it for free !

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/loop_libraries/eula.asp

"1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Sony Creative Software, as Licensor, grants to you, the Licensee, a limited, nonexclusive right to use the Content Offering on a single computer for your individual use. You are free to use the Content Offering in your own original compositions without restriction. Neither the Content Offering nor any portion thereof may be resold or redistributed as loops, music beds, clips, visuals and/or graphic images except as otherwise integrated into your own works. All rights not expressly granted to Licensee are reserved to Sony Creative Software or its licensors. If the Content Offering contains material created by a third party artist (the term "Artist" including a person and/or group performing an original work, performer, producer, engineer and/or anyone or any group who is credited on the Content Offering) you may not use that artist's name for any purpose, including promotional purposes, credits, use in any way of name or likeness, without the advance express written permission of both the Artist and Sony Creative Software.

4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. You may not: (a) use the Content Offering on more than one computer at a time without purchasing additional licenses, (b) distribute, share, sublicense, lend, lease or otherwise make the Content Offering available to any third party (on the Internet, an information network or tangible media, by broadcast or in any other manner), (c) modify, adapt, create derivative works from or translate any part of the Content Offering (other than as integrated by you into your work in accordance with this EULA), (d) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Content Offering or otherwise attempt to obtain its source code, (e) remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained in the Content Offering or (f) use the Content Offering in any manner not set forth in this EULA or in the Content Offering's documentation."

and btw if you have good eyes you can see that you comes from the warez world !

7. carlosagm79@gmail.com

[email protected] Newbie

You are free to use the Content Offering in your own original compositions without restriction. Neither the Content Offering nor any portion thereof may be resold or redistributed as loops, music beds, clips, visuals and/or graphic images except as otherwise integrated into your own works...
    ***This is my composition and own work,haha***

8. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

you seems to be very naive , or do not care or either very young or did not understand what that eula means , its illegal what you are doing

Sony are one of the biggest in this industry , if i where you i would remove this link or ask them for permission , but as you comes from warez i think you can´t even ask for permission as it seems you didn´t even have buy it because there everytime an eula in the packs you purchase !

if not i can ask Sony for you what they say about these sort of things

9. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

also you did not have permission from Digital SoundFactory to use their scripts for Kontakt

also you remark them as you own

{***********************************************
    Orchestral Pad
    Author : Carl Glez
    Copyright CGM prods. 2013
    *************************************************}

the copyrights to this scripts are owned by Digital SoundFactory and not by yourselves , its illegal too

you are using also the IR Files From Digital SoundFactory which you also not have permission to use and release them for free

10. carlosagm79@gmail.com

[email protected] Newbie

11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

you can´t be serious , definetly not , as you did not have anything understand

12. carlosagm79@gmail.com

[email protected] Newbie

Im telling you, I do understand, I will fix that copyrighted issues.
    couse,I dont want to be prosecuted and end up in jail ...haha