Orange Tree: Evolution Strawberry & Evolution Steel Strings UPGRADES

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introducing new upgraded editions for our Evolution Strawberry and Evolution Steel Strings guitar sample libraries. Both libraries are now encoded for the free Kontakt Player, so you don't need the full version of Kontakt to use them--plus you can enjoy the convenience of adding them to your "Libraries" tab in Kontakt.

We took the opportunity to make other improvements and additions:

Full Native Kontrol Standard integration
    Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol keyboards and Maschine now offer integration with virtual instruments. That way the Evolution guitar library's effects and settings are readily available directly from these excellent hardware interfaces. The upgrade also incorporates the Komplete Kontrol's Light Guide technology to display the different key ranges and keyswitches.

Snapshot-based factory presets
    The snapshot system in Kontakt 5 is designed specifically for handling presets, so we've upgraded the Evolution guitar engine to use those. It integrates really nicely with the Komplete software, Komplete Kontrol keyboards, and Maschine, too.

Oh, and while we were at it, we added a bunch of new factory presets.

Other miscellaneous improvements
    The upgrade includes the very latest version of the Evolution guitar engine, which includes new reverb pedals, improved round-robin cycling for better multi-tracking, as well as a few minor bug fixes.

If you already own one of these libraries, you can upgrade for a special discounted price of $20 USD. This price can, of course, be discounted further by redeeming your Orange Slices.

If you bought either of the libraries from October 1st onward, we've upgraded you free of charge.

The improvements made in these two libraries will also be released as updates for Evolution Banshee and Evolution Stratosphere, so stay tuned for those.

More INFO: Orange Tree Samples | Evolution Strawberry | Evolution Steel Strings

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Stupid. Why October 1st? Why not any time? This is not Orange Tree v3. It's not like they upgraded the samples or improved the realism of the sounds. I will not be paying them $20 just to upgrade my copy of Strawberry. :deep_facepalm:

4. MaschineMan

MaschineMan Ultrasonic

I'm not sticking up for them, but Its probably because you can now add the library to the library tab - as Native instruments charge the 3rd party companies a lot of money for this privilege.
    You do get all new samples - but I don't know how different they are (as I know a guy who has just updated the Steel Strings and its a full download, not just a small update download)