Openssh, ilok 1 or ilok 2 crack & legitimate ilok software

Discussion in 'Software' started by PsYAuM, Jun 23, 2015.

1. PsYAuM

PsYAuM Ultrasonic

Is the Openssh crack only ilok 1 or has ilok 2 been cracked also? The reason I ask is because on the Kush Audio website it says Clariphonic DSP MK2 is ilok 2 and well the point from my end is this; if it's ilok 2 then do I dig my heels and resist the urge to completely skin myself for the foreseeable future and buy Zynaptiq Morph 2 (which having tried I am desperate to continue working with) or do I pray that it is only around the corner for a scene release? One big question with regards to buying it would be this; if I am already using Openssh crack will I be able to use a legitimate ilok software?
    Thanks in advance for any and all enlightenment on this subject. :wink:

3. P O P

P O P Kapellmeister

:rofl:
    it has been discuss so many times, i'm fed up :bleh:
    i think you have to chose between cracked or uncracked ilock plugins, you can't play two games at the same time :break: :dancing:

4. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

only 1, but we do not know the future...
    When the crack evolves so the protection. Most Openssh cracks only works with old version of the protection.
    This is not the time to speculate or ask, both products are goood, so buy it.
    All work good with cracked ones, the only problems are from people that have adobe products :wink:
    edit (and you not understand to meaning JERK, auto-correct is beach especially with people that have problem in the eyes-thanks to the massive doses of corticoid)

5. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

guys, it looks like one person writes it everyday, but with using different nicknames, and writes on all sites all over the world, and writes on all languages! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ovalf
    "buyed" - "bought" ??? :rofl:
    cutted
    writed
    beated
    breaked
    awaked
    finded
    fighted etc....
    :DDDD

6. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

thanks for the class, you should be a Reviewer here.
    I think the ignorance is sad but obviously you find it funny, that is sadder.
    Also here is a place to learn if you came here to joke about peoples deficiency you are just another jerk.
    Jerks must be banned, also because you do not gave none info for the poster.
    The only real critic must be about JERKS and people that speculate, ask for releases or never use Google to discover simple answers.
    You are so Jerk that could never understand the meaning of the phrase.
    Also you should open a site only for JERK that speak perfect english.
    In my country a people that do something like that go to jail, but probably you are not man enough to this in my face right?
    That goes to all the jerks or innocents that thank you.
    Grow UP!
    Edit
    Only have a single email, never changed my nickname, but you probably you must do if you have some shame...

7. PsYAuM

PsYAuM Ultrasonic

Sorry I did try to find some info regarding it. Obviously never looked hard enough. I just thought it might be quicker to post here. Thanks for the info...
    Decisions decisions!

8. PsYAuM

PsYAuM Ultrasonic

So are you saying it is possible to run ilok 2 legitimate software on a machine with ilok 1 cracked?

9. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Lots of people doing that, see the comments of Openssh comments in the releases of AudioZ and MSJ.
    I used dongles, and hate them, probably never buy one again.
    In fact I do not know any legit soft that cant run with cracked ones>
    Sometimes nothing occurs and other times need just a reinstall like the bx_opto pedal :wink:

10. The LT

The LT Ultrasonic

Which is extra funny as it should be "write in a language", not "on a language". :) Now, where are those german troops? Herr officer?

11. The LT

The LT Ultrasonic

In my country, whiners like you go to jail as well. Question is: are you MAN enough to do that?

12. PsYAuM

PsYAuM Ultrasonic

Is it possible to remove none topic comments from threads? please take your lost soul ramblings elsewhere thank you!