Openshh Sonnox Catalina

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by tr3v0r94, Jan 13, 2021.

1. tr3v0r94

tr3v0r94 Kapellmeister

Hey guys, searched far and wide for a solution in catalina, even got the ole Softubes up and running, but nothings working. I did the trick linking Logic to the ilok folder in my apps, still nothing. I had everything installed and working on Mojave - I did an upgrade to get to catalina as recommended. The traditional way of replacing in usr/lib caused my hackintosh to sit at a blackscreen. Has anyone gotten these guys up and running in Catalina? :crazy:

I installed Morias autotune btw, that worked. Also tried to unflag / quarantine the plugins, AND the auvaall app

I also heard about the adobe patched versions of OPENSHH, was there any made for the Sonnox Bundle? Cant find a trace of it

Thanks to anyone ahead of time, you guys are always the best.

Inflator and the limiter are just the shit :disco:

3. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

This is a very old approach, is thread that old? But ive had all working with this method few yrs ago keep digging

4. tr3v0r94

tr3v0r94 Kapellmeister

You've definitely had Sonnox working on catalina?!