Only potential losers ,with dynamic abilities.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by sparkles, Apr 28, 2018.

1. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Hi fellas
    I 'm listening for 5 -6 hours the same track that I created 5-6 hours ago, is not finished yet. As I m drunk a bit I feel that my ears been tired (mean ,listening the same track) and I cannot listen clearly the details of my track, so instead waiting for tomorrow ,I uploaded here. I like this track because the expression is quiet shape and deep in my ears and makes me dance a little bit and sing with the vocalist, well, it will be nice if you have the mood and the time to hear it and why not to place your expression, in a way. Dont worry ,I can handle any comment ,I m not damn fragile, in a way, lol ... Happy Saturday evening ! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
  3. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

like it a lot, much original without been weird.

the vocals as how its now, in my taste they do the track a disservice. its a bit to simple. the track deserves "proper" written lyrics and a more dramatic tone or soulful if you wish.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  4. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

Imaging issues, imo.

Make sure everything that should be narrow is narrow (leads, rhythm). Afterwards, check everything else shouldn't be too wide.

5. sparkles

sparkles Guest

6. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Nice track... i'd focus the vocal track more ... Its a little weak and unfocused right now... Make it more upfront... More powerful in the mix...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. sparkles

sparkles Guest

@Kinghtsurfer Thanks man ,the informations collected ,simple, on target, my bag is full :)
    In progress