Online DAWs

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Shirvami1, Mar 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Shirvami1

Shirvami1 Guest

Continuation of the series of posts
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/little-known-daws.63172/
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/daw-for-ios-android.64006/
    decided to put together another list. I welcome additions.

Soundtrap Free trial,

For personal use – $13.99/mo billed annually, or $17.99/mo billed monthly.
    For Educators Regularly plans start at $249/year for 50 users with custom plans available based on user count.

Amped Studio

Soundation

Audio Tool

Audio Sauna

BandLab Free

SoundBridge

Drumbot

Snapjam

Online Sequencer Free

Chrome Music Lab Free

BeepBox Free

Bassoontracker Free

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2022
  3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

Thats a cool topic. I have never considered using an online DAW before. It would make collabing maybe a lot easier. But on the hand its annoying and impossible if you refuse to have internet at your studio place.

I had a look at Audio Sauna, but they are still using Flash by Adobe for example.

Anybody using Online DAWs?

4. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

Bandlab has an online one, free though account required. Does loops, basic instruments, drum machines, recording, MIDI in/out. The sequencing section is nothing to write home about but it's OK for a browser based one. Oh, has direct access to a huge free library of loops.

Same company that bought Cakewalk and made it free BTW.

*edit:* There's also Tahti, an 8 track groovebox. Not a DAW by any means but wicked fun when away from keyboard (or, you know, at work... :yes:). But as sharing was mentioned it does save/load/render, and sharing is done with web links, making that piss easy.

The only caveat with sharing is that you can't share imported samples, just the patterns (the library samples are fine). But great fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2022
  5. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

I checked, Audio Sauna does not yet work with Ruffle, which is a web or desktop based (secure) Flash implementation, maybe later. Works quite well with other Flash stuff though.

6. aymat

aymat Audiosexual