One Love

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by SpyFx ✪, Aug 16, 2020.

1. SpyFx ✪

SpyFx ✪ Guest

Dear Friends :bow:
    Here are some kind souls that have asked me to feature tracks of my "Offfield" project on their YT music channels (it is what is left of that project online),enjoy :bow: :

I would like to say a big Thank You to the few members here that were kind enough to pm me,this difficult time for me & my family (my father passed away on July 8 2020),their thoughts & feelings,their words of encouragement & support,showed me once again that humanity is great & Love is the answer :bow::bow::bow:
    My deepest gratitude also to all members that participated & shared their thoughts & Love on this thread :bow:: https://audiosex.pro/threads/i-love-you-dad.54603/
    If anyone wants wav files of the above tracks & more,feel free to pm me :bow:
    Best wishes to everyone & Love,spyfx :bow:

• Love it! Love it! x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Recoil

Recoil Guest

I'm so sorry for your loss :sad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Man, it's good that you're feeling a little better. It takes a while to get used to the loss of a loved one. But life must go on. Glad you continue to produce great tracks. I think you are a very complete musician, in the sense of producing any type of music. And thanks for sharing, 'cos I always learn a lot from your tracks.

Even without proper knowing you, I realize that you are very polite and always transmit a very positive vibe to everyone with whom you interact. I prayed for you to be well brother. Blessings, for you and your family, always.

Be well and stay safe!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  5. JM6996

JM6996 Rock Star

Thank you for sharing your music with us my dear friend!
    Being polite, respectful and positive is priceless <3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Impressive

Impressive Guest

You and I both are going through tough times, my man. I lost my Aunt couple months ago and I have not been taking it well. Only this past week have I began to piece myself back together. There truly is still beauty in this world that have made it easier on me. It did send me into a spiral for a little while and unfortunately in dark times you realize not everyone cares or is your friend, which I learn time and time again. But there are great people, even total strangers, who will help and listen and understand.

I know that things will get better for you, mate. Losing your dad is very tough. I'm young enough to still have mine (age 28) but I fear the inevitable day I lose either of my parents. My heart is with you and your family, nonetheless.

Chin up, my lad. Head and heart in the moment :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2020
  8. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

My dear @SpyFx ✪ ... please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss. I wish you and your family strength in these difficult times. As always, I am and will remain a fan of your music! Rock on bro!

9. Hooman.Leys

Hooman.Leys Platinum Record

My deep condolences,
    may his soul rest in peace.