One library 'This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed' ?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ted2020, Nov 30, 2021.

1. ted2020

ted2020 Noisemaker

I am on a Mac Catalina 10.15.7 with Kontakt 5.5.6 for adding libraries, and Kontakt 6.6.1 for playing back.

Have around 80 Kontakt, Spitfire, East West etc libraries all working fine, but have just got NI Mysteria library which looks like its all downloaded fine.

When I add this on Kontakt 5.5.6, it says :

"Mysteria.nki" could not be loaded.
    The file format is not supported or corrupt'

When I then try and load it on my Kontakt 6.6.1 as I am sure this library came out for K6, I get :

'This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed'

I have the KLC creator on Windows XP that usually gets these trickier libraries working but no avail with this one? I have trashed the .ninct and created another, also deleted the .XML for this library

But still just the errors above?

Any ideas on what i need to do to get this particular one working?