One-hour-long music

Discussion in 'Education' started by esl.hls.cat, Aug 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

And some do both. I guess they're above us all ? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

As a matter of fact, despite his infantile fascistic obsession against art and people in general, foster has posted “his” work.
    After spamming this forum with his classic endless rubbish, talking about the heights of musical composition and the end of art etc he actually posted a couple of compositions a while ago.

They were pieces of around 12 seconds.
    the random outputs of a midi-generator.

I think he has some sort of impediment that inhibits any sort of capacity to conceive artistic expressions, thereof the hate towards music and art in general. It’s undoubtedly a weird case

now, back to the “long pieces”..

3. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

I would just add that he likes to instigate discussions and present theoretical and verbose solutions around what appears to be an agenda (which even he does not openly declare) through which art is seen as an expression of intellectual complexity, as something inherent to that fragile 21st-century academic music that struggles to achieve permanence, but which remains categorized as belonging to the periphery of music history due, precisely, to its isolation and delusional criticism. And this realization, more than anything, is what really seems to bother, making him come here to take out his frustration among normal people. My question is whether this is just frustration or whether he really believes he can contribute by acting this way. Maybe he looks for followers so he doesn't feel so lonely in his strife. Anyway, good luck to those who have stomach to handle one hour long modernist music! :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. That's very flattering and I thank you for the compliment , but even if I am worthy, I must humbly decline.

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

How 'bout this?
    English as Second Language. Hour Long Songs. [AUTO-CENSORED: too much even for me :rofl:]
    I love that expression. But for some strange reason didn't work with my first job boss... and next day I had no first job anymore

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  6. Obineg

Obineg Platinum Record

"dont take it personal, but you are fired" (POSTAL 2)

7. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

OK, guys, it's time to close this thread which is going anywhere but on topic ...