Omnisphere STEAM issue

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Prashant, Jun 5, 2019.

1. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

Scroll down, there is a torrent link

2. Prashant

Prashant Member

So since I didn't get that download link last night I reinstalled Omnisphere and I disabled my SIP to give access to folder permissions. I even went far enough to give read and write access to everyone. And when I accessed the plugin again it gave me a short "Link Successful" prompt but it didn't last.
    "Data properties file not found for Omnisphere. A possible explanation is that the installation was not completed properly (Omnisphere patch data needs to be upgraded to version 2; review installation procedure and install the version 2 data)."
    This is what I am getting now. Seems like I haven't installed Omnisphere properly. How long does it usually take for Omnisphere to install??
    What am I missing apart from the Insataller .pkg ? Can anyone please help me out?? I'm dying here

3. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

If you scroll down In the comment section on audioz there you'll find the link.
    You just have to read :woot:

4. Prashant

Prashant Member

I just downloaded it from elsewhere and its working now. Thanks a lot for your support.